#part29#(𝓂)

(M)

Ignore the mistakes
_________________________

After changing into the outfit taehyung went to the dressing, looking at his own figure he placed his palm into the glowing jewel, just as slowly removing them from his neck and ears, slowly massaging the spot afterwards he lets out a sigh, he eyes at the washroom where his husband went.

He took his time admiring the room, well it's more likely jungkook's choice but taehyung won't lie he also like other Choice.

Taehyung lets his legs drag towards the large window while admiring the view, the bright sky covered with black clouds as it seems the rain will pour soon, so into his own thoughts he didn't notice someone coming towards him while admiring his own glowing feature.

Taehyung flinched when he felt the presence of other a shiver running down his spine when other cold hands creased his exposed back.

The Mafia took his time while choosing every single thing for his beauty.

Soon enough taehyung felt Jungkook putting something into his neck and he knew very well what it is, before he would look down and get a glimpse the Mafia closed his eyes with his palm.

Taehyung yelp at first as he heard other softly whispering into his ears, "sushh just follow me petal"

Just as other said taehyung let other took him while the Mafia stand behind him in front of the large mirror, a soft kiss placed into his nape while Jungkook remove his hands from Other eyes not before mubble, "don't open them"

Each and every time his body would shiver when soft pecks placed over his exposed skin, making it burns at the spot, at the last peck he heard Jungkook voice saying to open them he didn't felt other presence behind, just when he opened his orbs softly as a soft gasp exclaim into his mouth.

He placed his hand over the object that was placed over his neck.

He doesn't know how many more surprised waiting for him ahead, just when it hits him, jungkook's words.