#part33#(𝓂)

Im back 💅🏻
______________

All the way in their hotel as taehyung thought, he just admired the beautiful city outside of their car, watching as time passes the sun getting down making the sky orangish with it's glow, the not so tight grip over his palm while as time passes soft peaks placed over his knuckles, he chuckle at that while shaking his head when he saw his husband making a confused look..

"We arrived" taehyung heard Jungkook mubble softly while the car door open, the Mafia came out of the car while opened the door for his (t), getting outside of the house taehyung's eyes stopped at the villa..

Getting inside of the house while admiring everything on the way taehyung is in awe,"it's so beautiful" taehyung softly mubble while standing in the balcony of their room, so cozy and beautiful just like his liking, he felt hands slip into his waist while soft breath tingling into his neck, he heard the Mafia mubble "I know right"? Taehyung nod at that as Jungkook continued,"beautiful things deserve to be owned by the most beautiful person, right my love"? Jungkook said as taehyung eyebrows frown, "what"? He softly replied looking back while the Mafia bring closer to himself holding by his petite figure with both hand..

Jungkook softly smile at other and that clicked taehyung, "what- no way, you're joking right"? Taehyung looks up at the smiling male who shook head softly while sneaking at peak from others cherry one.

"Jokes don't exist in my world when something serious like Jeon Taehyung exists in my world. Petal" Jungkook softly whispers out nuzzling his nose into others neck making the shocked make shiver..

"Why would you do that Jungkook, I never asked_ Jungkook cut his words putting his index into other shaky lips while looking up maintaining his gaze into other, taehyung's gaze lower at that only to get hold by his chin, Jungkook shook his head while replying, "you never asked nor u will I know yet I never cared, I will put every single thing Infront of your feet, every beautiful creatures in this world laid by you my love only belongs to you. Don't ask, don't say just your one gaze, everything belongs it's rightful owner which is you my love" taehyung only watches the Mafia while gulping down taking the courage he took a deep breath, "what about you then"? Came out as whisper while the Mafia give a soft smile..

"The moment u accepted me as yours, this heart, body and soul belongs to only one person, use me as you please. I'm yours from the start u want me till the end of my death I love u without knowing how when or from where, didn't think this heart will be yours without me knowing" taehyung put his index into other lips while shaking his head taking a shaky breath,he can't take other words anymore or else he don't know what will happen, the mafia's words hold so power,he hugged other, loving the Mafia isn't enough, he wants more,he wants the male, he knows every words the male said he mean it, taehyung may feel he is greedy yet he knows Jungkook won't think twice to spoil him, he felt all the unknown giddiness on his heart making him all restless in a good way, he love this feeling, the feeling being spoiled by his husband, the man in front of him, his..