#part18#

Ignore the mistakes 🎀
_________________________

"Taehyung"?

Jimin knocked on the door while calling other as he heard a small voice saying, 'come in'.

Jimin went inside as he saw tae sitting near the balcony, tae looked back and Jimin knew very well when he saw taehyung's puffy eyes.

Without saying anything Jimin hugged taehyung while other hugged back, Jimin softly stroke his hair while mubble, "don't you like here bear"?

Taehyung shake his head while still hugging as he replied, "I do, it's beautiful here but-"

Jimin understand what other meant, he sigh out and cupped tae's face who looks at him like a lost puppy.

"Let's go to shopping tomorrow, me you an Jin hyung. You will feel better" Jimin said as tae just nod in reply while closed his eyes when he felt Jimin left a peck on his forehead.

"Don't think about anything, everything will be alright"..

---------

After telling that Jimin talking with Jin hyung (I'm missing ma jinne🥺)  as Jin agreed. They planned to go to the nearest small mall that not fat from their house.

But there's a problem..

"Please Jeon, just for one day".. Jimin said while Jin nod at that.

"And who do you think you're taking decision without my permission".. The Mafia rise his eyes as his one hand holding some file.

"Uh- that's why we're here". Jimin said oh how he wish yoongi to be here, and namjoon also is with yoongi, damn their luck.

There's a silence, nobody uttering a word.

And here Jimin just wanna run away, he told taehyung to get ready yet here this damn Mafia boss not giving them permission, without Jeon nobody is allowed to step outside nor inside, or consequences will all you gonna face.

"I said- the Mafia was about to say but his words cut when a small knock heard on the door.

The door slightly opened and there the living angel standing just in a silk white shirt and blue jeans that hugging his curve oh so sexily..

And thanks to Jimin he chose the outfit, but he accepted taehyung's request when taehyung said he wants to wear something simple.

"Chim".. tae whisper out not daring to dart his eyes somewhere rather than Jimin because he can already feel someone's eyes on him already, burning through his soul..

"Omo you're looking so damn beautiful".. Jimin mubble while softly crease tae's cheeks who lean into the touch..

Taehyung so Jin also came towards him as he smile softly, he is also getting along with Jin hyung. And everyone is very glad that he is exploring himself little by little.

"Chim, when"? Taehyung mubble as Jimin give a look towards Jin hyung who look back at the Mafia who's already looking at them, or maybe just someone.

"Jeon, we'll be careful".. jin hyung said and to be his surprised the Mafia nod.

When did his words start to work on this Mafia?  [A/n donno] ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌

Jimin smile brightly knowing very well the sudden change of other decision, he grab taehyung's hand along with Jin they went outside.

-----