#part28#

Ignore the mistakes 🍒
________________

Soft birds chirping into the window as the sleeping male whines between his sleep with a permanent pout on his face, the petite male Opened his shiny ocean orbs as an unpleasant frown make it's way on his face when the sunlight hit his face, he softly sigh out and tried to stretch only to see beside him another figure sleeping, and it's none other than his soulmate park Jimin.

Waking his lazy body up he let out a sigh, it's finally today.

Biting his lips he went to the balcony as he saw the men were working, busy decorating the mansion, he let out a sigh while hugging himself his eyes traveled everywhere.

'it's today"  he whispers himself as a sudden shiver rush down his body when a familiar dark orbs flash into his mind.

He still remember when Jungkook said that he will soon make him his and the next day he found his dad came to the mansion along with jungkook as Mr Kim talked with him.

About their marriage.

Taehyung can't get more shocked when he heard Jungkook himself went to his father and soon enough he saw another person and it's Mr Jeon.

And again Jeon Jungkook didn't just said anything he mean it, and he is definite of his words. He will make Kim taehyung soon his and here taehyung watching from the balcony everything getting set up for their wedding.

The Mafia boss and his beauty.

Although they wanted to keep it private just some Jeon's closest people and their friends and family.

As today is the day yesterday night everyone came, the Mafia's members and their father, Jimin and taehyung slept into taehyung's room as they had their bestie time after so long time, they don't remember when they doze off.

"Bear"  taehyung heard Jimin calling him with his morning raspy voice, with a small smile he went inside of his room.

"Good morning" taehyung said as he sit beside the sleepy male who seems still into his dream making taehyung chuckle softly, Jimin hugged taehyung by his waist as tae softly crease other silky hair.

"As much as I want to enjoy your comfort but I can't" Jimin grown as he heard his phone ringing.

Oh he has many responsibilities how can he forgot?

"Yaaaaah Jin hyunggggg" Jimin whine when after taking the phone only heard other raping, taehyung can't help but laugh out loud.

Taehyung saw how hurriedly Jimin gets up while run inside of the washroom, sighing himself he smile, after so many hardship finally he can smile like this again, feeling ease and most of all feeling loved.

Someone loving him this much and the someone is none other than world known Mafia that everyone single creature fears while the Mafia Infront of the beauty ready to bow.

Taehyung flinch while came back from his thoughts when he heard his phone ringing, he wonder who might be yet he bit his lips when he saw his soon to be husband.

Picking up the call he remain quite, the other also not speaking, started to playing with the hem of his nightie he again flinch when he heard a deep chuckle.

"I'm aspire to hear your voice love,how long you wants to make me suffer"?  The mafia's deep voice tighten the holds of the phone.

"Will see how the beauty can keep his quietness" the authority he words holds makes taehyung lower his gaze.

"You're watching? Today and afterwards our world will be one, and there will be just you and I"

Taehyung breathes out as each and every word of the Mafia holds so power.