#part9#

It's been one month since taehyung came Korea, he's trying to adjusting everything although he is still the same taehyung. Quite,calm living his life quietly the way he want. But the fear still remain.

Mr Jeon also come over his house also call him almost everyday asking about him, he told other to live with him or at least go outside started to enjoy his life but the poor boy remain silent, he doesn't wanna go outside he doesn't wanna enjoy, he wants himself to be his own.. what is there for him to enjoy now?

Is there anything left?

That's what he thinks now.

He enjoys his quite self.

Today another day for taehyung same thing,he woke up and had his breakfast, but there is something changed,he notice uncle and aunt's behavior change lately although he don't know why but still he cares for them and it makes him worried.

He was now watering his plants while thinking about them, their change behavior, he was thinking about asking them about this and he'll surely do.

After that day Ms Lily (idk if it's correct name or no because I've forgotten, sorry!) And her husband didn't utter a word about Jackson or his man that her husband saw, but the fear still remain,they still worried about other who has no idea about this,they really wanna tell this to him but they know they can't, they know it'll scare the poor boy more, and they can't take the risk.. So they thought talking about this with Mr Jeon although they tries many times but they didn't.

Now they can't hold themselves anymore,they hv to they can't take any risk now not when they knew about Jackson's obsession about other. He will hurt other for sure if he found out about him and that'll broke taehyung more than he already is.

They are at living room as Ms Lily cutting some  fruits for taehyung while watching tv while other side her husband went outside.

Taehyung came downstairs as he headed towards her and sat beside her who look at him and smile, tae wanna reply her with a smile but he don't know why smile not appear into his face, maybe it faded away for forever?

"Lily Aunty"? Tae called other slowly as she smile at him.

"Yes bear"? She replied as tae started to fiddling with his finger making her confused.

"Uhh can I ask you something"? He softly spoke out as Ms Lily nod telling other to continue.

"Is something happened"? Tae ask as lily stop doing what she's doing and look towards tae, tae can see a hidden fear into her eyes.

He grab other palm softly, "you can tell me anything  Aunty you know na"!? Tae ask as other replied while avoiding his eyes, "i-its nothing bear why you feel like that something happen"? She ask as she started to cut fruits again avoiding other, tae is not fool he understand other avoiding gesture.

"I know something happened aunty please tell me, you and uncle's behavior telling me, all I have you guys please don't hide anything from me, I don't wanna regret later." Tae softly spoke out a Ms Lily just looking at him, tear's slips from her eyes.

She takes a deep breath and said,"bear i-its your uncle... She said as tae nod at her telling her to continue.

"Tae t-that day your uncle went groceries a-and.....

Before she could complete her sentence the door bell rung as both of them look at the door.

(Bleehhh)

Tae was about to get up but Ms Lily held his hand and said ,"I-i will open the door you sit down yeah"? She said with a hesitate smile as tae just nod.

Ms Lily open the door slowly as her husband standing their all sweaty making her nervous more.

"Y-you.. before she could say something her husband rush inside and saw no one in the living room.

"Where is taebear "? The first thing he ask about other.

Ms Lily look towards the couch the earlier other sitting, "maybe in his room". She said as her husband nod.

He takes a deep breath and held his wife's hand and said ,"we need to hide taehyung as soon as possible" he look towards his wife as she widen her eyes in fear.

"B-but how "? She replied as her husband just looking at her maybe thinking something..

"We need to call Mr Jeon, if not now then never, we're gonna regret later honey ".. her husband said as she nod slowly wiping her tears as she sat down into the couch along with her husband.

"C-cant we take away taebear from here, away somewhere else"? She said as she looks up her husband who also has tear's on his eyes.

"No we can't Honey, you know he'll find him".. he said as his wife just nod with her teary eyes.

"Who will fine me uncle"? Both of them flinch when they heard taehyung's voice from behind and look towards him as he has a curious yey question face with a glass of water on his hand.

Tae came towards them and saw their faces oh he can't be more sure now that something surely happened.

"Now tell me who will find me uncle and tell me the truth".. tae said as he still standing Infront of them.

Ms Lily look towards her husband as she nod at him.

"Jackson Wang"..

And that's it tae's glass fell down and shutter into pieces.

All they could see fear into younger eyes.

Vote, comment, share

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Phew finally upload it, yk this was my first book that I've started to write and now?🙂

Nvm I hope you'll like this chapter and please ignore my mistakes..

I'll try to update soon,and this story not gonna me big or something I wanna just finished this asap..

Take care 🤍