#part 11#

David open the door only to see Mr Jeon and beside him is park Jimin with so many unknown faces..

"They're with me".. Mr Jeon spoke out catching other attention as he notice the way he's eyeing everyone.

David nod slowly and gesture them to come inside.

They all sat into the living room dead silent, Mr Jeon spoke out first, "now tell me everything".. he said as other nod and look towards his wife who also nod assuming him to tell.

"Jackson is here".. that's all he said as he saw Jimin gasp out loudly while putting his palm into his mouth while same goes as Jin...(wink)

"Mr Jeon"? Jimin called other when he saw mr Jeon spacing out.

He look towards Jimin then at David and spoke out, "where is tae"? He ask as devid reply, 'his room "..

Mr Jeon nod and gets up from his seat as his started to head upstairs.

Behind him there Jimin and Jin also following well maybe Jin is kinda excited inside that finally he can see the beauty up close.

Mr open the door as few times before he knock but got no response.

As he open the door saw there the poor little beauty sleeping peacefully while Jin let out a gasp.

They come towards him who's sleeping so peacefully looking so unreal.

"He is so beautiful".. Jin whisper while started to squealing.

Tae softly open his eyes and saw Mr Jeon seating beside him as other softly wipe wet cheeks. Without wasting any time tae hug other who hugged back without saying anything.

'Dada' he mubble and sob out, Mr Jeon's breath got stuck into his throat as he glup, there presence everyone gasp hearing other, Mr Jeon can feel something running down from his eyes, he wipe his eyes and hear soft snoring from other...

'your bear is missing you so much kim' he mubble into his mind and creases other hair softly.

Tae again sleep not leaving Mr Jeon's hand, if he tries to remove he would flinch badly and hug it more tightly. And would mubble it felt like he would cry into his sleep anytime whenever Mr Jeon tries to remove his hand, 'Dada don't go please' and how could just Mr Jeon move from there?

He stays beside tae while stroking his soft hair, just like the way his father would do, Mr Jeon just looking at the precious gem, he has to do something and he will he can't watch tae suffering like this, he will take his responsibility and no one can stop him now..

Even Jungkook also can't...

After some time later tae woke up and gasp horribly when the first thing he saw he is hugging someone thankfully it's Mr Jeon but again got shocked when he saw Jimin with another man.

Jin and Jimin come closer to him as Jimin hug him shortly, "how are you"? Jimin softly spoke out as tae just nod looking outside of the window.

Jin cough a little taking his attention from the window as tae just look at him blankly, jin smile at him and spoke out, "hi there, I'm Jin and I'm also Kim".. tae just nod and mubble a shortly hi. Jin understand that tae is not into a situation that he'll smile at him or talk with him properly.

After sometime later Jimin got a call from his boss of course y'all know who it is so that's why he and Jin went back now just Mr Jeon and his some man here who's now in the living room.

Tae still inside of his room playing with his tannie, he refused to eat when Ms Lili bring his food.

They're all sitting on the couch talking about the situation, they can't leave alone tae like that,  Jackson could find him anytime if he live here anymore so Mr Jeon gonna take a decision now.

"Tae will go with me".. he said as all of them look at him.

"To your house? That'll be best Mr Jeon".. David said as he breath out finally somewhere safe he look at his wife and smile, but all became silent after hearing Mr Jeon's next word..

"Not mine but someone's"..

Vote, comment, share
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yo yo yo~

Short chapter ik ik..

I'll upload next one soon, well I'll try to..

Next chapter gonna be InTrEsTinG~🤌🏻

Hope u guys like this chapter, please ignore my mistakes, sorry for this boring one.. I'll try to put more effort into this book..🥀

Take care.🦋

And thank you for everything 🥀🦋💜

🤭🤌🏻