#Part 2#

Author pov:
—–—–—–———
Pl-please s-spare my li-fe.I-i'll nev-er do-do this a-again.
Unknown :(chuckle dangerously) Your now begging?(saying dominantly)  Beg beg more beg for your life you piece of a s*it!!
Pl-please d-dont kill me!
Unknown : Huhhhhh! Am not kill you,I'm  gonna torture you in my way and you will  beg me for your death.Then your gonna know who you gonna mess with...(with that he left)
unknown : *I left my basement and went toward my leaving room to meet  my members  for our new mission then i saw Jimin is talking with someone on his phone and smiling*?"Why are you so happy Jimin? With whom your talk with?
Jimin :(Flinch *) JK,ummm i was talking with my best friend haha!(nervous *) He is coming from America for settle down.
Jk:Ohh!!! Don't talk to much we have meeting come to my office with all.(coldly)
Jimin : Thank god he didn’t ask further! Phew*
After 15 minutes ~~
Jk: So all clear? You all will be come to my office again for another meeting!
Dismisse.
Jin: I am going to Cook something for you all,you all must be tired!(with that jin left)
Namjoon : Ok guys am also going bye!

JIMIN: *F*ck another meeting?  but how am i gonna pick tae from airport? He'll be sad if i Won't pick him up.. * I know he will not tell me he is sad but i know he will be sad if i don't go to pick him up and his surprise ohh god no no no i have to go* "Uhhh jk? Ummm i have to go so-somewhere today umm at 4pm maybe so i c-can't attend another meeting".(said while eyeing suga*)
Suga: Where will you go babe? You didn’t tell about anything,and your not going all alone, i am also coming with you. (With concern)
Jimin : No no no uhh you can uhh  like no one will come with me i'll go by myself uhh!(nervous eyeing jk)
Suga is going to talk but jk cut him*
Jk: And why he can't come with you huh? Whom your gonna pick up jimjn?(with his cold yet angry voice)
Suga is also waiting for his answer*
Jimin : Suga baby you know tae ri-right?
Suga: Yeah! That boy you once show me photo and you talk everyday with him.He is kinda beautiful haha~
Jimin : Yeah! I know beacause he is my soulmate after all(said with sassy tone) So he is my best friend and we know each other from diapers ,  the thing is he is coming today and am gonna pick him up and he has one  here he cams korea after 15 years later  and that's why i have to go .
Jk: Then where is his parents? (Narrow his eyebrows)
jimin : They died his mother died long ago and his father died some weeks ago and that's why he became quite he doesn’t talk with anyone and trust anyone  uhh he just talk with me and  there personal maid whom he called uncle and auntie Huhh! (Still nervous because jk's questioning eyes on him)
Jk: Did he know you are a mafia?
Jimin : Uhh no he is out of this world he is totally very different person.He Doesn't know anything about us!
Jk: Ok you can go just don't cause any trouble and remember wear a mask and come back as soon as possible bcz we have many enemys you know! (Said coldly and left)
Suga: Ok baby! Take care and call me if anything happens.(peck jimin lips)
Jimin : Ok don't worry baby love you!

Jimin pov:
——————
Hufffff the way they are asking me question, that scared the sh*t out of me now i can meet my soulmate peacefully, god just stay him out of this crule world he -he is just so innocent for this world he is already broke don't let anyone hurt him.(little did he know someone hear everything and that's none other than our jk)
Jk: who is this boy??
————————–––––––––(>3<)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for this short part but i was busy lately but still trying my best FOR update daily and i have two more books so yeah am trying my best Please support me!.
And don't forget to tell me how is it?
See ya!!
Sweet hearts ♥♥♥
Take love

And don't forget to tell me how is it? See ya!! Sweet hearts ♥♥♥Take love

It's sooo cute~~🥺🥺