♡*⁠.⁠✧。⁠*Epilogue¹*⁠.⁠✧。⁠*♡

(M)
Few months later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been five months that the angels has born. The beautiful small family has been sparkling in joy since then. The hardship through parenting beside each other's they've been enduring together with laughter and joy, the love still  bloom like a fresh blossom each day.

The morning shines differently everyday besides the love's ones, the loving gaze that admire the family has been the mafia's daily habit. Opening  his eyes only to see his breathtaking partner either sleeping beside him or feeding their babies or either peaking his face while mubbleing his oh so loving words only to shy it away when the Mafia ask him about it.

Just as today, the Mafia boss opened his eyes while frown as he rub his sleepy blurry vision, the feeling of his ears rubbing softly making him sigh, just then he saw his beautiful pearl has looking at him the same familiar gaze that holds only tenderness.

"Good morning"  taehyung whisper out while creasing his husband's cheeks softly making Jungkook lean forward to peak his (t)  forehead.

"Good morning petal"  the same morning husked voice as the male snuggle into the petite male's chest making taehyung take a sharp breath at that.

"Jimine will pick me up today, we'll visit dad first t-then will go to the classes"  taehyung's breath in as he shiver at the warm breath that now hitting into his perk nipple, he knows what this husband willing to do, so does the older male did while taking the soft bud into his mouth to suckle into it while gulping down the milk  that flowing with each harsh suck, as he listens what his beauty telling him.

---------

After some months later of their twins born Jungkook has told taehyung that
He had applied for the college and taehyung will again start his study to fulfill his dream. And taehyung can't be more happier at the news.

He'll join the important classes sometimes if it's needed nonetheless he'll join the online class. Just as today he'll visit today with Jimin, he'll visit his father first as his father will leave for some business to another country and he will be back after weeks and taehyung can't just let his dad go before a visit.

(So blah blah blah ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ  so now let's focus on the story!)

"Ngh i- I've to get up"  taehyung whimper while pushing his husband away who seems to focused into sucking his milk out.

"Enough" taehyung mubble in scolding manner as he pulled out his bud from other mouth with a pop sound that left from others lips making Jungkook pout at that.

With that taehyung step outside of the bed with a last glance having the wanting gaze of his husband who's still eyeing at his  body with an intense stare.