#part37#

Ignore the mistakes
_______________________

It's been two months since they heard the good news, the family members can't be more happy after knowing the good news while taehyung's father has tears of happiness , taehyung uncle and aunty got the news as taehyung told them they should visit him because it's been a while they had seen each other.

(Totally forgotten about them, forgive me uncle Aunt ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)

As time passes taehyung's pregnancy cravings and mood swings started to show up, although the Mafia has been trying his best also to corporate with him. But sometimes it gets out of control making Jungkook helpless, because with taehyung's mood swings his attitude has been changed. Taehyung would behave like a different person sometimes yet sometimes just go all quite give the Mafia a cold sholder, he wonder if he deserves this treatment yet he also loves to see the moody tae whining about small things being clingy want nothing but his love and attention, where Jeon Jungkook being the whipped man will do anything without any words.

That how their pregnancy journey going..

---------

"Why isn't he picking up"? Taehyung mubble himself while eyeing at his phone a soft sigh left from his mouth getting worried sick, he knows he shouldn't think anything negative about other but what can he do when he knows what others job is.

The Mafia has avoid about going to a mission to him knowing taehyung would get worried which he doesn't want that, coming to house late night while seeing his beauty sleeping into the living room waiting for him while dozing off into the couch isn't something he wants, but his works not helping either.

Being a Mafia boss while facing many difficulties is nothing new for him, he knows he will face many bumps, his every step is threatening for him yet he knows nobody will dare to win against him nor he will let them, just as his every steps becomes a threat for him he'll make sure they scream victory just as much also.

Gripping his phone tightly taehyung tried to call others again, he body flinched when a sudden thunderstorm echo through his room, eyeing at the open window as the strong wind impending, he closed his eyes and took a shaky breath. He remember telling Jungkook not to do any dangerous things, he knows what power Jungkook has he knows Jungkook won't get hurt easily because he is strong enough to face it but what if his? The ugly feeling on his chest remains as he let his feet drag towards the balcony,the same balcony where he waits for his husband who will look at his with those warm eyes after stepping out from the car, yet today here he is waiting without knowing if he will come back to him to them, his hand unconsciously went towards his belly barely baby bump as he crease it softly, standing there he wonder how many hours has passed he knows waiting for other isn't valid but his stubborn self isn't listening today, he remembers the expression of the Mafia when his stubborn self takes over yet today he won't listen to anyone because he'll wait he will see how much longer his husband will torture him with his absence, gripping the railing of the balcony a tear slipped from his shiny eyes, the fear he has shouldn't been turn true. The nightmares he had days ago shouldn't be his reality to bring his misery again...

---------

"No no please no j-jungkook oh Lord" taehyung let out a choked sob as he held the lifeless body closer his him, he shouldn't let his husband go to any mission he knows something bad will happen someday he'll face something he isn't ready for why god giving him so much hardship to face? So much unbearable memories to create? So much hurts to bear.

"Oh Lord please Jungkook please no no u can't, please someone please_look at me, me please I'm here your moon please wake up and l-love me, LOVE ME"! He helplessly scream while holding his loved one to closer to his heart yet invain he doesn't know how to bring back other who will bring back to him? How can he do the magic to bring the Mafia back he wants to hear the voice those meaningful words those beautiful names that he utter making his heart go flutter yet now his heart shuttering into pieces.

.

.

.

.

[It's his nightmare dudies (⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)⁠>⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■]

---------

The most unbearable nightmare of his, he told Jungkook about his nightmare yet others assure him with his sweet words, he still remembers the way he cried that night as silent tears run from his eyes, his cristal eyes he helplessly looks at his sleeping husband who hugging him dearly.

And here he can just pray hoping his unforgettable nightmare won't come true..

What will he do? He can't even just think about himself now when he knows another life is inside of him, another heart also beating their blessings their new path of journey..

He will just pray to his love, to his god and believe in his faith, hoping the Mafia boss will come to him, will take him to his tight embrace and mubble to his ears those lovable words to make his heart sane again, he'll forgive other to make him restless this much to make him worried sick yet he just wants to get a glimpse of other, those desperate eyes still looking for the familiar car while standing on the same spot with his burning heart..

Vote, comment, follow
____________________________

Leave your thoughts 💬

I'm out of ideas so please pardon my mistakes, I'm trying to add more drama to continue this book some more, hope y'all like this chapter.

[There's a chance of another update today/tomorrow because it's already past 12 anyways]

Thank you for your patience 💜

Mommy- 🗿🔥