#part19#

Ignore the mistakes 🥀
________________________

"Am I going to die"?  That's the first thing that came into the terrified trembling boy's head when he got back his vision. Not knowing who these people are and what they want, and why they kidnapped him. Making his mind buzz.

Oh how his soul left his body when he heard a man talking to someone and in the end said.

"We got him Mr Wang"

Tears never stopped, he bit his trembling lips as a sob left, all negative thoughts came across his mind.

No one will be able to save him now.

Only if he knows.

---------

Here the Mafia is having his meeting, looking at his watch as he sees it's been an hour they left, he looks up and continues focusing on the meeting they had, he got a message from namjoon and yoongi saying they are returning and done their job.

Soon after his phone started to vibrate making his dark orbs dart towards his device, he raised his eyes in confusion, why would they call him now knowing the Mafia is in the meeting..

That's when it clicks on his mind when a familiar makes a flash in his mind.

He picked up his phone, silence..

All employees and business partner eyes in the silent Mafia..

Without uttering a word the Mafia left his chair and went outside.

The Mafia footsteps could be heard, with his same cold gaze his looks one of his men and motions him, and that's all the man needs.

Poking his tongue inside of his cheeks, looking at his phone as the only thing rang into his mind making him tighten his grip..

'Taehyung is missing'

"Fuck" the Mafia let out a cures as he went outside, sitting on his car he let out a heavy sigh knowing very well someone started a war they shouldn't.

Because he doesn't care who, and why.

The Mafia knows how to kill.

Knows the show hell when they poke into his business..

And they deserve it when they start to mess around with, and what belongs to him..

The unpleasant feeling he has for the beauty, the messy puzzle.

He knows.

And he solved it, yet because of some unwanted guests it messed up.

Clinching his fist as he gritted his teeth, he closed his eyes as the same familiar frame appeared, he took a deep breath as he let out between his breath.

'kim taehyung'

----

"Spill out"

That's the only thing the Mafia let out as he eyes Jin who is standing while Jimin is sitting while slightly trembling.

The Mafia never sees this side of others.

Jin explained everything as the Mafia just looked towards where they pointed taehyung was, he twisted his eyebrows when they mentioned who did this.

"So-  Jin was about to say something just when Jimin gasped loudly making everyone's attention towards him.

"I know, I know, we can get him Jin- Jin hyung..." Jimin said as he grabbed Jin hyungs hand making others confused.