#part17#

Ignore mistakes ~
_____________________

"All pack"? Taehyung turns around and sees Jimin standing at the doorstep, He gives a nod and stands up.

He doesn't know what happened to the mafia's as Jimin told him it's urgent and packs his things.

He saw Jimin went downstairs when he got a call as tae slowly let his leg drag towards the window.

Maybe this is the last time here he is admiring the outside nature from here, he let out a sigh and give a look towards the flower garden.

He looks up at the sky and slowly lets his tired eyes shut. He let out a shaky breath as a tear slipped down from his closed eyes.

'Where is my next destination dad?

Taehyung opened his eyes and look down as he saw tannie rubbing his face into his feet maybe telling him not to be sad? Tae let out a chuckle when he heard tannies whine.

He pick up his little doggie and stroke it's fur..

Let's see where his place written over, he can just hope for the good.

-----

Everyone is now downstairs include the Mafia himself, taehyung wouldn't dare to look up nor he meet the Mafia after their last incident.

"Everything is ready"? The Mafia let out as everyone nod, he went outside without saying anything while other members follow behind.

Jimin and taehyung is the last person inside of the mansion as Jimin came towards taehyung and put his hand into other shoulder and give a nod.

Tae sigh while nod a little as he heard Jimin said, "don't worry, everything will be ok"..

And there is a problem now, not just a problem a big one, everyone settle into their car with their belongings but taehyung is there standing outside thinking where should he sit, he wouldn't dare to glance at the first black shiny car because he knows that car belongs to someone, he give a look to Jimin as Jimin pointed towards the mafia's car and give taehyung his puppy eyes.

Taehyung let out a sigh but before he let his already shaky legs to drag towards the shiny black car he give his tainne to Jimin knowing the Mafia maybe won't like his tannie getting inside of the car.

He went towards the car but before he could reach a man came out from the driver seat and opened the door for taehyung as taehyung hop inside of the car, oh only he knows how hardly he trying to control his breath when he saw the Mafia sitting just right Infront of him looking outside of the window, jaw clinched.

Taehyung wouldn't lie if he says the Mafia boss isn't handsome, the sharp jawline with the delicate features, he unknowingly gulp down while his eyes tracing everywhere to the Mafia.

He flinched when he saw a smirk plaster into the other face as tae instantly looked on the other side knowing very well he just embarrassed himself in front of others.

The ride was long, it's almost getting evening and here taehyung getting tired yet hungry, he can't even let out a word in front of the dominate male how can he say he is hungry?

And now he can't even say anything because they're now in the highway, he started to crues the Mafia inside of his mind, how can someone be cruel not even asked if he is hungry or not?

'Is he even human? Doesn't he get hungry'? Tae thought as he eyes at his side and saw Jungkook scrolling into his phone, tae unknowingly pout and look outside of the window.

Just when he was about to let out a whine because of hunger he heard some sounds, he frown and looked at his side only to wide his eyes.

There that Mafia boss eating chocolates oh so yummily, he make a tiny fist just want to snatch the thing other eating.