#part21#

Ignore the mistakes 🗣️
[ Note : don forget to drop your feedback Otay?]

💋
_______________________

When the trembling male hears the sound of other unbuckling belt, his soul left from his body at that moment, he knew this will come.

And no one can save him now.

Those ocean eyes shut tightly when he felt a hand on his nape, shaking his head he beg. But the demon in front of him is blind in lust and hunger, hungry for this beauty'.

Taehyung's eyes widened in horror when he felt the person trying to remove his pants,he hugged his precious body dearly,he felt so weak so disgusted by this filthy touches.

Just was Jackson about to remove taehyung's lower part the door burst open making both of them jump.

Jackson look back with angers as he saw there someone standing behind his man..

The small male hugged himself while clutching his clothes, trying to make himself turn into a ball.

With his closed eyes he let out a sob when he heard Jackson shouting at someone, not daring to look up he just hope someone could hide him from this cruel world, and make him disappear.

"Petal"

Taehyung flinch when he heard the deep familiar voice,the manly familiar scent hit into his nostril, a soft touch could he feel on his chin making him to look up.

"Open your eyes"  the male said as taehyung Open his those ocean eyes with cristal tears, with his shaky eyes he observe the man in front of him.

Without letting out any words taehyung hide himself into the man's chest, sobs and cries left from his mouth as he hugged the male dearly as if the other gonna be disappear if he lose his grip.

"Sushh... I'm here" the male said as he crease the trembling males those words, only those words was desperately taehyung wanted to hear.

"P-please don l-leave me, h-he will- words stuck on taehyung's throats because of fear and his trembling body yet the male understand, he knows what the pretty male trying to say. Oh how can he explain to other no one going to take him away from this male, not even any strength can do anything now when Kim taehyung is in Jeon's hold.

"Bear"  Jimin called as he saw how his soulmate the Mafia covering taehyung that his small body couldn't be shown in front of the muscle one. He can only hear taehyung sobs and pleading in front of the Mafia who is hugging him tightly.

Jimin heard Jin called him in urgent making him look at his soulmate once again as he drag himself towards Jin, he knows only the mafia can do something now.

-----

After crying his heart out the Mafia can hear only sniff, he doesn't care about their position now,he doesn't care how the petty male sitting on his lap, most of all his now focuses on this male that hugs him tightly while hiding his pretty face.

The Mafia tries to move a little only to let out a hiss when he felt taehyung tighten his grip into his wrist, his eyes travel down at the pain as he saw little blood drip yet he cared less about that, the Mafia faced way more pain than anyone's imagination.

"J-jungkook"

The male's heart skipped a bit when he heard taehyung whisper out into his chest, his name. Never in his life has the Mafia ever thought he wants to hear his name again from someone's mouth yet he felt that now, the argue to hear the name come out from the melodic voice.