#part25#

Ignore the mistakes 🐾
_________________________

After that day, things get quite awkward between them well most likely for taehyung, he just don't know why he can't stand other gaze on him after that day, the day when he felt others lips on his, the galvanic feeling when their lips touched with each other, shiver runs down his spine everytime he remember the moment.

But the awkwardness is killing him.

But the Mafia leader is not so liking other ignoring behavior, his eyes desperately want to see the beauty again yet the beauty seems to love hiding himself into his room.

But oh how much the Mafia is wrong because the beauty also wants to see the glimpse of the Mafia.

It's true taehyung feels shy and awkward after that night but that doesn't make his heart to not so see the Mafia leader, he would always feel unconscious whenever he wants to see other, his eyes also search for other whenever he would stand in front of his window, he watch how the Mafia leader comes outside of the mansion and went inside of his black shiny car, but he knows the Mafia felt his gaze because everytime taehyung would stand there and watch the male , the other would always turn his head towards his direction or would look from his car where taehyung would stand as if he already knew, and that make taehyungs heart go crazy as he would hide himself behind those big curtains placing his plam into his chest while scolding it in his own cute manner.

But what about the Mafia? Does his beauty likes to toucher his heart this much that he couldn't even get a glimpse? How can he tell this beauty to stop playing and to let him to dive into those ocean eyes.

------

"Taehyung"  Jimin called other as tae looked at him with little puppy on his lap, Jimin came some minutes later after the Mafia left.

"Mhm"? Taehyung softly replied taking a strawberry that placed in front of them.

"You like mr Jeon no"? And Jimin said out only for taehyung to cough as he prefers to avoid jimin's suspicious eyes, although Jimin know the answer very well.

"Wh-what are you sayin Chim" taehyung replied.

"Um- just you know, you two look good together I guess and you know your soulmate can see things which you can't" Jimin said the last words with a sly smirk.

Redness rush over taehyung pretty cheeks as he bit his lips, looking up at Jimin who is already looking at him with a soft smile as he cup taehyung's cheeks softly making taehyung lean into the touch.

Oh such a lost puppy. Jimin though and coo a little.

"I understand it's complicated, but give it a chance and you know also you won't regret" Jimin softly said and he knew he is right.

And so do taehyung.

Taehyung softly nodded while looking down, he heard Jimin squealing sound as he chuckled softly, with that after spending some more time with other Jimin left but not before giving a bonecrush hug to his shy shy soulmate.

It was almost evening and taehyung heard a sudden thunderstorm he went towards the wind as he looked up at the sky only to see the sky hide with darkness that means it'll rain soon, he heard the news also saying it'll be a heavy rain.

Sitting on the big couch with tannie, he flinch when he heard a sudden thunderstorm again, his little puppy also whimper at that as he hug tannie closer to him.

He wish before raining the male would come, and oh his wish granted with a speed of light because there the Mafia leader entering inside of the house.

His eard perks when he heard a bark sound from the living area making his eyes darted there only to see a figure hugging himself.