#part41#

Ignore the mistakes
______________________

It's already evening while the pregnant male watching some dramas on the tv, he's in the living room sitting on the couch while a bowl of strawberries is on top of his stomach, taehyung looks at the time knowing very well his husband having an online meeting upstairs, "um- can you get me some chocolate syrup"? Taehyung asked one of the houseworkers, Taehyung frowned when he saw a new face, "thank you" taehyung mubble softly while taking it, the new girl smiled at him in return, he'll later ask Jungkook about it.

Turning his attention towards the television again he didn't notice the time,when Jungkook finished his meeting or when he comes downstairs to see his oh so concentrate beauty while noming strawberries, just when taehyung put another strawberry into his lips while taking one bite, the Mafia boss took the chance to bend down to bite into the strawberry that still has into taehyung's mouth, taehyung's eyes widen as he watch Jungkook to take a bite of it while licking the syrup onto taehyung's lips.

Jungkook hummed while nodding his head he said, "sweet" taehyung looks towards the tv with his shy gaze, cheeks flushed from the previous movement, "how's my babies doing"? Jungkook said flopping beside taehyung while creasing other stomach feeling soft kick into his palm making him smile softly, taehyung looks at other while giving a short peak making Jungkook chuckle when he hides his face into his (j) neck.

"Still feeling sore"? Jungkook asked while one hand went to cup other boobs making taehyung gasp out a little, after hearing taehyung's complaint about his heavy sore chest jungkook's hand seems to get attached into his boobs.

"I'm sleepy" taehyung mubble while rubbing his eyes with a small pout, making grabby hands towards his husband who knows very well what he needs to do.

Picking up the petite male in bridal they went towards their shared bedroom as Jungkook made taehyung lay into the bed.

-------
It's been a week after that, Taehyung got to know about that girl, she's one of the new workers who helps into the kitchen and cleaning, the girl would always look lost, sometimes spacing out or sometimes as if shes looking for something, taehyung at first care less but the odd behavior of the girls make taehyung doubt at something, something negative?

Getting out from his bed he his while walking towards washrooms, he doesn't know why he feeling wetness into his pajamas, coming back from the washroom he frown when he again felt something coming out from his private, feels like water?

Taehyung's eyes widen and look towards the same girl that is cleaning his room, "c-call Jungkook" the girl looks back at him while nodding she went towards jungkook's office room.

Knocking into the door sometimes she
Twisted the door open, getting inside of the room she looks at here and there looking for the Mafia boss, seeing no one she was about to step outside only for her step halted.

Looking back at the laying files on the table she hurriedly went to check on it, grabbing some files while she took out her phone to click some pictures, looking at the cabinet she opened the drawer in hurry, her eyes glint when she saw the 'JJK' sign on it, it's the one she knows it, just when she's about to take it "what are you doing here"?

Her body froze at the voice as she looked back to see the Mafia boss standing in the door step.
Gulping down herself she replied while looking down, "i-i was told to clean here" lie, yet she forgot who she was lying to.

Jungkook's step forward while her body flinch at every step, she knows if the Mafia boss find out about anything she'll be dead for sure, but the Mafia boss pause when another maid came rushing making him looks back, the girl sigh in relief when she heard the other woman said.

"Sir!, Mr Jeon having labour pain"  without wasting any second the Mafia boss rushed outside of his office while opening the room door only to see the sight of his love sitting into the floor, tears running from those pretty orbs while clutching into his stomach in pain.

"Love, sushh I'm here petal Im here" 
Jungkook said while bending down only to get tiny hits into his chest from his crying husband, "wh-where were you!" Taehyung choked out while sobbing into other chest who picked him up and rushed outside.

"I'm here, I'm sorry for being late, I'm here love"  Jungkook mubble all the way downstairs explaining where he was how sorry he is while taehyung whining into the unbearable pain.

He saw the ambulance has came, all the maid's into the living room looking at the couple in worry, Jungkook looks at one of their maid that brings the bag and important stuff from the room just when his eyes meet with the certain girl who flinched while hiding behind others maid,the bodyguard helping Jungkook while they went outside of the mansion while walking towards of the ambulance, Jungkook went inside of the ambulance with taeh as he lay other into the bed,taehyung's hand locked with other just when Jungkook looks back, eyes darken as he eyes at the mansion.

"Call jakehyun and tell him to check the CCTV, don't let anyone come  outside till I say,you hear me? Even if they die inside let them die, remember not until I order". Jungkook said as the bodyguard nod while bowing as the door closed.

Jungkook Informed everyone just after taehyung went to the emergency room, his ears still rang those painful cries making him take a deep breath, "stay strong Jeon"  telling himself his eyes stuck into the closed door.

-------

Everyone from their family and friends has arrived right after getting informed, a worried Jimin with Mr Kim, while Namjin, yoongi and hoseok. All looking at the Mafia boss in worried who didn't utter any word after they arrived. Just look lost into his own world.

The OT door opened making all of them jump from their seat, the Mafia boss rushed towards the doctor, "how's taehyung"? That's the first thing he utters. He sighs in relief along with everyone when the doctor said "the patient and babies are perfectly fine, you all can see him later after he regains his conciseness"

All of them smiled brightly when they heard babies cries as two nurses bringing the twins, jungkook's eyes at the babies as he took one by one.

"Hi".

Everyone cooing at the babies while taking in turns, while the male just waiting for his beauty to wake up so that he can get the glimpse, he wants to be close to his love now.

------

"Petal"  Jungkook softly called other while creasing those delicate fingers softly, taehyung opened his eyes slowly as he smiled tiredly in return.

"You did so well my love"  Jungkook said while leaving soft kisses into the other forehead while taehyung closed eyes at that.

Finally they welcomed their blessings.

Jeon taeyunJeon Jungwoo

Jeon taeyun
Jeon Jungwoo

______________________________________

Pardon my mistakes,the story is reaching its end soon!✧*゚⁠+ hope you all like this chapter, leave your thoughts 💭

Tc!

______________________________________