#part15#

It's already been two days since Jimin said he will visit taehyung, Taehyung is getting worried now and the reason? Because his best friend is not picking up his phone, who is he gonna tell about his friend?

Laying on his bed thinking about his best friend, after his father Jimin is the person taehyung shared everything.

Taehyung again takes his phone into his hand as he let out a sigh, he looks at the window and squirms a little when he feels tainne rubbing his head into his foot. Another night came just like this.

He himself doesn't know how he will endure this much pain, how he will live like this.

He finally got up and went towards the same spot, the window. Looking at outside his eyes caught those black shiny cars that enter. Eyes still focused just when people came down from the car those numb eyes got widen when he saw the familiar face.

'chim' taehyung whisper out, he didn't even know what gotten inside of him, he hurriedly ran out of his room, only his runny footsteps could hear all over the mansion, he didn't even notice when the Mafia also came outside of his room and notice how the beauty running downstairs like a wind..

The mafia's eyes are still on the beauty running towards the main door, he notice every detail of other how his fluffy hair jump every step he takes,how his eyes was desperate while biting those red cherry lips making the Mafia himself bite his own cheek.

Within wasting any time taehyung open the door only to but got shock when he saw an injured Jimin.

"Chim" tae whisper out and takes a shaky breath,who did this to his dearest friend and why? That's the only thing running into his mind.

Jimin himself was got shocked after seeing taehyung opening the door, what excuse can he make this time In front of his restless friend?

"Who"? Tae softly said as a tear slip from his eyes, he softly touch jimin's cheeks and crease, Jimin give a weak smile in return.

Taehyung saw beside Jimin many people also standing, without paying attention to them he held jimin's hand and went towards the living room.

His step halted when he saw the Mafia also sitting on the couch while eyes focused on the phone, he make Jimin to sit down as one by one more people come to the living room, tae's eyes never leaves from jimin's.

Jimin look at yoongi and then the Mafia who's still focused whatever he's doing, "Jeon"

Yoongi spoke out as Jimin grab his hand making taehyung confused, yoongi look towards taehyung and let out a sigh he then patted jimin's shoulder a little and said ...

"It's now or never"

Jimin takes a shaky breath and nod, looking at taehyung he smile, "please forgive your Chim tae".. tae tilted his head in confused manner and cup jimin's cheeks forgotten everyone's presence again, he doesn't care who's Infront of him his focus is now his friend who is now injured, the only thing he wants to know who did this and why? What is the thing Jimin did that made him this injured?

"Don't apologize Chim, t-tell me who"? Tae softly spoke out.

The mafia's eyes snap towards the beauty when he hears what other ask.

"Tae listen I-i work with mafia's"..

Taehyung can think nothing now, his mind became blank, his eyes become numb where everyone waiting for a reaction, "t-tae"..? Jimin softly called other who just looking at him blankly.

"Mafia" the only thing roaming around his mind, the only word reminds him to the person he doesn't want to remember.

"Who"? Tae spoke out as if only Jimin could hear...

Jimin give a confused look at first and sigh out when he understand what tae talking about, he knew he shouldn't talk about this now but he can't hide it anymore that he is also a member of a mafia gand and also the world's most dangerous one.

Jimin gulp and look towards the Mafia who is looking at his friend blankly, no emotions could be seen.

"Jk"..

Jimin whisper out although he thought taehyung don't know who jk is but to be his surprise, taehyung's head snap towards the Mafia.

-----

"Why, why, why".. tae whisper as he sobs out into his pillow.

He crease his father photo and mubble, "why dad? Why again Mafia.."? He bite his cheery red lips and hugged the photo closer to his chest, he still remembers how his heart was pounding when Jimin said the name.

"Jk"

The mafia's face flash in front of him, finally he got to know who the 'jk' is..

He heard a soft knock as he got up and open the door only to see his friend, "tae".. Jimin softly called other, his heart'clinch when he saw tae's red nose and  puffy eyes, only if he could not tell other, but what if in future it goes even worse?

Jimin knows very well how much taehyung hate the word mafia..

Jimin went towards the other who is sitting on the bed while hugging his knees, he softly crease tae's head who close his eyes.

"Chim"... Tae softly mubble as Jimin hum in return.

"Let's leave from here".....

Not knowing the Mafia was standing on the doorsteps while poking his tongue into his cheeks...

Vote, comment, share

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yes m alive....🙃👋🏻

Hope u guys like this chapter... pardon my mistakes..
Take care 💕
See ya🔜

🎀