#part23#

Ignore the mistake 🙌🏻
__________________________

Some days passed as finally the day came, Mr Kim going to be discharged today as he fully recovered, he protested at first but after Mr Jeon came back and saw his friend like this how can he just let the injured man leave?

Taehyung can't be more happy that they're finally leaving and his father is fit and fine now just like before, but the doctor did said he needs more bed rest, after leaving the hospital they saw many black cars already arrived.

Mr Jeon himself got confused because he remember coming with only two cars, but that's when everyone's saw from one black shiny car there the Mafia king came out while holding his own aura as usual, the Mafias eyes searched for someone but couldn't found, he told his father to went their car as his father obliged without saying anything because he knows there's must be a reason behind jungkook's decision.

As they went to their cars Jungkook again went inside of his car, he remember his father saying taehyung still inside of the hospital with Jimin talking with the doctor about his father, the Mafia just nod.

A glint of shine show in the dark orbs when he saw the male coming while talking with Jimin, oh how can he explain how much he was desperate to see this beauty yet his work stand between. He knows how much desperate and carve his burning heart to felt ease.

And he knows where his burning heart will melt.

He saw Jimin going inside of the car as the car door closed after, there standing a confused taehyung looking like a lost puppy, the mafia's eyes never left from the confused beauty that coming towards his car.

A slight satisfaction smirk plastered into his face.

Coming along with his man's into other cars, and thankfully he bring yoongi with him that sitting in the front car.

His plans works, it have to.

A soft knock made him came out from his thoughts as the door opened, there the pretty male standing with a slight shocked expression, Jungkook took a breath then sigh out.

Taehyung looks back and again looks at the empty spot beside the Mafia boss,Without saying anything taehyung went inside.

It feels so familiar.

At the journey no words shared between them, but their silly heart is not in the right state, the tension between them isn't sane.

Because the feeling is mutual.

Taking each other's glances with their wild heartbeat making it more difficult than it already is.

Bitting his cherry lip's taehyungs eyes travel towards the Mafia who makes the outside to his favorite scenario for now, tae saw some buries into other hand, with a messy bandaid.

The sudden argue he got making himself to scold him.

-------

Getting outside of the car the Mafia opened the door for other as taehyung came out, without saying anything he went towards his father's as they went inside of the mansion.

Jeon's mansion.

They wanted to leave at first and wanted to go to their own house but mr Jeon said they can live in his house for some more days but someone isn't pleased with his father's decision.

And I know my readers are intelligent enough to know who is that 'someone'

It's already night yet the atmosphere is quite windy, the shiny stars hide under the clouds, closing those ocean eyes taehyung can feel the wind hit his face as his shiver, hugging himself he looks at the gate as an unknown wordiness Working into his mind.