#part 4#

Autho pov:
———————

Finally after so many hours later they arrived at tae's new apartment...

Jimin: Sooo here is your new house,how is it? How is it?

Tae: Jimin we didn’t even enter how can i say this to you how is it?(softly said)

Jimin : Ohh ohh that's right, that's right let's go let's go i can't wait..

as they entered tae can hear something is running towards him he look towards that side and saw a cute little dog running towards him  while  barking..

He got shocked at first and look towards jimin who is already looking at him smiling..

jimin : Surprise!!!!!  You like it?

Tae: c-chim,  thank you.. (Hug jimin*)

Jimin smile and hugged him back..
Then he felt wetness on his shirt so he look at tae and see tears rolling down From his eyes. Jimin just smile and wipe those tears,  "It's ok babe don't cry i'm here" ( soft voice)

Tae nod his head nad give jimin a small kiss on his cheek and said a small 'thank you'

Jimin smile at that,  well Jimin know tae very well and he also know that if tae get something from his specials he would kiss them on their cheek as thank you.

Jimin : Now stop cry, lets go upstairs i have another surprise for you.

Tae small gasp at that, 'really'!

After they went upstair tae openes his room doom amd look towards jimin and smile.

Jimin was glad that he choose this house he was beyond happy to see tae smile he heard from uncle and aunty how broke tae was back then and he make sure to make his soulmate as much as he can and bring that cute boxy smile.

He knew that tae was trying hard to talking with him as he knew tae didn’t talk much he understand tae's situation and Won't force him to anything, he also love tae's dad as his dad. He was also sad after hearing that heartbreaking news.

only if he knew it wasn’t accident!

Anyways Jimin bring tae at his balcony so that he can show tae his small flower garden. Tae was beyond happy at that.

Jimin knew how much tae love flowers and gardening, he can do everything for his soulmate and this is just small things.

He knew small things can make tae more happy than expensive things.

(Sorry i didn’t find any good picture rather than this..)

Tae hug Jimin again and thanked him for all of this.