#part38#

Ignore the mistakes
_______________________

The Mafia knows his queen is angry, and he knows very well how to make his queen forgive him.

The rain didn't stop as it's getting even more heavier as time passes. 

Jeon Jungkook came out of the car where his men surrendered around him with an umbrella fear that the Mafia will get soaked into the raindrops, but only to be stopped by jungkook's hand as he walked forward letting his body soaked into the heavy rain, steps halted as  he looks up only to stuck his breath when he saw there like everyday his beauty standing in the balcony waiting for him, yet this time not with the beautiful smile but with a cold gaze and shivering delicate figure, the Mafias eyes meet with the ocean eyes as his knees meet with the ground immediately, he doesn't care about people around him because his focus is just in his front towards his beauty.

Taehyung's hand fist at the sight, the desperate eyes of the Mafia making him weak.

"Please, love"  the Mafia said loud enough to reach into taehyung's ears and he knew what the Mafia actually meant, without saying anything he let his legs drag inside after a last glance at other.

Footsteps echo through all the way to the room as Jungkook finally enter inside only to meet taehyung standing with his soaked self, the Mafia let out a tired sigh as he let his legs drag towards his angry beauty who has a sharp gaze holding into his face, letting the Mafia boss know how much enraged he made other..

Just when the cold rough hand reaches to held other taehyung let his body move in distance, Jungkook look at him in helpless. His eyes travel towards those clenching hands..

"Love"  Jungkook call other in desperate. Taehyung shut his eyes at the voice while looking at other side, he felt jungkook's hand creases his belly as he opened his eyes to meet the heartwarming site. There Jungkook kneeling while creasing his small baby bump leaving soft peaks mubble softly his guilty words to their unborn child..

Jungkook looks up at his beauty as finally taehyung let his heart warm, he knows he can't give his husband a cold shoulder knowing very well he had a weak heart for his husband, Jungkook made him so weak in his love..

"You said you'll come back to me before I call for you" taehyung whisper out as he hears series of apologies..

Taehyung took a deep breath before continuing, oh his emotions isn't listening getting overwhelmed his tears runs from his eyes. 

"Your- your promises are fake, you told me you won't come injured but what are these? You told me all those lies u won't make me worried and u made me worried sick, do you know ho-mmuffg__"  before he could complete the Mafia cutted his words with an warm kiss, mufing his sobs his cries he explore into other mouth while getting tiny attempt of hits..

"D-don't touch m-meeh" taehyung sob out as he tries to push others only to get shoved into the rough chest.

"How can I not my love? I'm sorry please don't let those tears break my heart more, you know the work of mine,it runs through my blood after I was born, see beautiful I'm here for you, will always come to you no matter what no power in this world will stop me coming to you heck I'll burn the entire world who stop me to get in your embarrace"   Jungkook said as he connect their forehead together breathing heavy as he saw those teary eyes, wiping those fallen tears he kissed other forehead softly, taehyung eyes closed at the soft affection as he unknowingly clutch into other shirt, Jungkook was about to move back only to get stopped by those eyes.

"I'm just here love, just here to you"  Jungkook softly said as taehyung saw other taking his nightwear along with Jungkook's one of t-shirt enough big for taehyung.

----------

After a warm shower together now sitting on the bed while the Mafia drying the petite males hair while taehyung munching some fruit, not forgetting to passing towards other and feeding him.

Just when Jungkook finished on his work taehyung gets up and grab the first-aid to put some bandaids on the visible cuts, a small cut has right beside his lips making tae pout at that unaware at the loving gaze of other..

"I love you" jungkook said as taehyung looks up only to other smash his lips into his, taehyung yelp at first as he let out a whine when Jungkook sucked into his bottom lips, a sudden make out lead's them to the edge as they had made love that night, looking into each other with locking gaze the beauty underneath looking at the Mafia with his teary gaze letting other devour his shivery body, melting into each other embarrace while they made their night warm into each other holds...

After that night through the month taehyung saw Jungkook working from home when he asked other he gets replied by  kisses while giggle filled the entire mansion...

Oh his weak heart.