#part30#

Ignore the mistakes 🧎🏻‍♀️
_________________________

The next morning all taehyung knew waking up into his husband's embarrace that holding him oh so closer to his (j) beating heartbeat,his lower gaze looks up as he saw jungkook's sleeping face, he wonder where that intimidating looks gone because taehyung can only see a bunny faced human sleeping while snoring softly, taehyung's hands went up as he crease other already parted lips showing his bunny tooth, bitting his own lips taehyung shyly smiled.

Taehyung softly crease other cheeks as he looks at other face once again making sure the male is sleeping, leaning forward he press his soft edge into other cheeks right onto the small cut one, two and more peaks left into there as he finally thought it's enough.

He eyes at the window it seems they slept for too long, after yesterday night oh! He can't even remember when he fall asleep or more likely passed out while the Mafia boss takes care of him after, thinking about that making him feels so shy that he just wants to hide and there his husband jeon already embarraced him between his hold...

Taehyung decided to wake up as he felt quite hungry, it's already afternoon when he saw the time, he was about to move his body only to caged between jungkook's hand bringing him closer, taehyung felt shiver all over his spine when jungkook's nose rubs against his neck softly, "good morning beautiful" Jungkook mubble with his raspy morning voice, taehyung turn his head towards other only their nose to brush against each other, jungkook's eyes still closed as he softly brush their nose into each other while humming softly.

"Let me go" taehyung whisper out when he feels jungkook's rough palm softly creasing his things inside of the blanket making him feel shiver.

"Why? You enjoyed your show baby"? Jungkook said while opening his eyes, taehyung's breath caught into his throat at the closeness between them, he knew they're close enough until Jungkook opened his dark orbs..

Wait..!

Taehyung frown cutely when he realized what other said.

A soft peaks left over his nose as he crunch his face, "y-you weren't sleeping"? Taehyung shutter.

A small smirk made it's way towards the mafia's face, "I was, until my beautiful thought to love me sneakily" he whisper while again a softly press a kiss into taehyung's cheeks, the Mafia smile softly when he saw rosey cheeks of other, taking his time he admire his beauty.

Although he did admire his beauty till the sun side 'hello' where his eyelid dropped.

Taehyung hide his face between his plam too embarrassed of himself that other was awake all the time he did those silly willy things.

A deep chuckle left from the black hair males mouth, he softly kissed other hands while bringing his body closer to his, no space left between their body now.

Taehyung hide his face into other hard chest while his rosey cheeks darken it shades when he feels jungkook's length on his lower tummy touching and rubbing against it.

He wonder how the big thing of other went inside of him while rip his inside open, for his husband to devour him, reach every sweet spots of his he never even imagined.

"What your pretty little head thinking sweetheart"? Jungkook mubble into his ear while his hand rub into his hips making taehyung almost let out a soft whimper.

"As much as I want to wreak you now but I can't, I know how much sore I've made from yesterday" Jungkook said while taehyung only whimper, oh he is so sure he won't be able to walk properly.

He looks up at other who is already looking at him, their naked body brushed against each other where taehyung's soft one with jungkook's hard, those soft mounds Jungkook eyes, hickeys all over till his eyes reach, he surely mark the beauty as his, a satisfaction works on him while a sudden possessiveness gushed over, his grip over other hips tighten while he mubble, "mine".