《 37 》

Me? I tried questioning him further but he just wouldn't budge

"Is there anything I should know about Nathan?" I asked one last time.

"I was just saying what I think of him, shouldn't put your full trust on him..." He muttered as he rose to his feet. After that, he walked off towards the gym, the last thing I saw of him was his bare back after he pulled his shirt over his head.

It's almost 11pm, he's going to work out instead of resting? I'll just let him be.

My head snapped towards the stairs when Mateo stormed down towards me, but what alarmed me was how he brought Isabella with him by the wrist.

"Mateo, dude calm down!" Luciano called out as he ran after him and practically snatched Isabella out of his grip by picking her up.

"Gabriella!" He called out with a glare.

"Bro calm down you're going to wake everyone," Luciano pleaded again as he ran his hand through Isabella's hair. She had wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist, with her head buried in the crook of his neck. She had begun to shake while letting out a few sobs.

When I spotted the tears staining her cheeks, I stormed over and gave Mateo a warning glare. The scowl on his face only got colder as he ran his hands over his face in frustration.

"Don't. Just don't. I'm not going to calm down until you tell me why the fuck didn't you tell me Isabella was pregnant?!" He growled, pointing towards my sister who sobbed in Luciano's arms, who tried to comfort her.

My face went cold after I heard him, but my shoulders tensed when Blake cleared his throat and make me glance up at the second floor's railing beside the stairs. He stood there beside Xiomara, Denise, Xavier, Aurora and Valentina; Angelo's mother. Speaking about Angelo, he then walked in with furrowed eyebrows and a shocked look on his face. About Nathan, he had poked his upper half of his body of out the gym, after I assumed he also heard.

"Care to explain?!" Denise suddenly burst, beginning to come down the stairs.

"You knew. Why didn't you tell us?! Because I think, that if you know the position we're all in, you should at least be honest with not just me, but everyone!" Mateo protested, pointing at me with his finger and pressed it firmly on my chest.

"First of all, remember who's the fucking boss here. Second of all, we'd tell you EVENTUALLY. It was Isabella's request to keep it a damn secret! You think she'd suddenly be comfortable telling everyone that the man who fucking raped her is the reason she's pregnant?!" I snapped, my voice being the only thing that rang through the whole room. They all looked hurt by my choice of words, but I just couldn't sugar coat it.

"You're not the only boss here." Angelo stepped in, sending daggers my way with just his eyes.

"Yeah well, it's my sister who's pregnant. And as far as I know, you have nothing to do with it." I growled, Nathan's eyes widening at my response after he approached Luciano and Isabella.