《 38 》

"Dude, stop it!" Blake called out as he yanked the bottle of Vodka from my hands while Xavier brushed the shards of a glass I had thrown against the wall and had fallen on top of his computer

I was so pissed, I didn't even realize the damage I had done. First I almost choked Gabriella, now I'm down to letting my anger out on whatever I lay hands on.

I just couldn't fucking believe it. It's not that it's my business, but when I think about the turns this could take, I can't help but collapse. Fucking déjà vu...

Now with a baby, everything could go wrong. First, we may have a rat between us. Second, they've probably already found out and possibly already planning something. Third, it's Gabriella's sister who's in danger. And I thought things couldn't get more complicated.

Blake kept getting in my way every time I glared at anything in specific and went to reach for it. Xavier on the other side was trying to talk to me but I just didn't need to talk to anyone. I had the voice in my head, and no one else. Not even my own mother.

I sighed in frustration and ran my hands down my face. "Just get the fuck out. Now." I glared at the two as my hand was directed towards the door. When they hesitated, I groaned. "I said get out of my sight..."

"Fine, but try not to break anything in here..." Xavier grumbled while Blake sighed. I just rolled my eyes.

When they finally walked out, I leaned against the desk and took a moment to listen to their fading steps until there was nothing but a consuming silence. My eyes fell on the shards that were scattered on the floor. I tried to calm down and breathe but even when it was just me inside the office, I just couldn't find any peace.

I prayed I didn't have to cross paths with anyone the moment I walked out of the office and headed towards the stairs. Aurora was the one that stood in the kitchen doing something but didn't pay much attention to me. When I reached the top Xiomara, Mateo and Denise were walking out of Gabriella's sister's room. Then I turned towards my bedroom and locked my door once I entered.

I ended up leaning forward in front of my dresser, watching my reflection in the large mirror. Through the strands of hair that fell down my forehead, I peered at the way the veins that ran up my arms looked even more prominent than before. My chest heaved with each heavy breath. I felt like I no longer had control over my mind. Yet the only thing that had triggered me were the news about Isabella's pregnancy and sadly, the feeling of betrayal coming from Gabriella.

Next thing I know is that I walked towards the sliding door that led to the balcony. The balcony showcased a perfect view of the valley that hid behind the estate. When looking up you could see the bright night sky that was perfectly adorned with thousands of stars and the moon that shined bright.

My gaze then dropped down to the pool area and my shoulders stiffened when my eyes landed on her. Gabriella was sitting at the edge of the pool with her knees up to her chest, facing away from me even though she was on her side.