《 48 》

"Amore

"Amore..."

I woke up by the sound of Angelo's deep morning voice in my ear. Once my vsion cleared, I was met with the sight of Angelo's eyes, which captivated me with the soft rays that shined through the window and reflected on them.

Last night, we had gone for a shower and he had lent me a white shirt that went down to my thighs, that clearly was too big for me. As for him, he only went for a pair of gray sweatpants.

I couldn't help but melt against his chest, which slowly rose with each soft breath he took while he played with my hair.

"Good morning," He sighed once I craned my head, so my face would be leveled up with his.

"Morning, Angelo," I muttered.

After this, his hand reached for my chin and lifted it so he could press his lips to mine. My own hand wrapped around the back of his neck and pulled him closer, making sure to savour the mesmerizing feeling.

"You should say my name more often, y'know. I like the way you make it sound..." He whispered a few seconds after we pulled away.

I just hummed and shifted in my spot, so my arm would have a firmer grip around his waist. From where my head was placed on his chest, I could hear his steady heartbeats and feel the light thump.

"Gabriella," He muttered after he looked down to make eye contact with me.

"Yes?"

My eyes fell on his lips once he began to lean down and then pressed his lips to mine. He'd lazily move them against my own, gently, and in a way that allowed you to savour the moment.

"What was that for?" I asked, earning a pair of furrowed eyebrows.

"What, can't I kiss you?" He huffed, followed by a soft chuckle.

With a roll of my eyes, I pouted and fixed my gaze of the outline of his muscles, which I traced with my fingertips.

"You know, we can keep this a secret." He muttered after a moment, causing me to glance up at him once again. "Make it another thing in our little list of secrets."

"Sure." I sighed as I wrapped my arm around his waist and laid my head on his bare chest.

"C'mon, let's go shower. The rest will call for us soon," Angelo grumbled as he sat up and wrapped his arm around my waist and the other around my legs, picking me up bridal style.

He makes me seem so light when I'm not. Oh God.

He ended up carrying me into the bathroom and sat me down beside the sink. The shirt he had given me was like a dress to me, and thankfully it covered me. Considering the fact I had nothing underneath, of course.

After Angelo turned around and got the shower running, he turned back to me and made me feel like pressing my legs together just by the way he looked me up and down.