𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

That experience had left a noticeable mark on each of our lives, but now, two years later, life wasn't as crappy as it once was

That experience had left a noticeable mark on each of our lives, but now, two years later, life wasn't as crappy as it once was. Me and my family could laugh carelessly and enjoyed every moment we had together. Of course, there's always some sort of trouble brewing when it comes to the Mafia, but it is nothing we can't handle.

Isabella had given birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy who she named Rafael. He had some of his biological father's features, but everyday he seemed to act more like Luciano, who vowed to become his father figure and was doing amazingly well. To the point where Isabella was pregnant once again, but with his baby.

Xavier and Denise were happy together. Turns out they actually got along and made one of the best partners when it came to machinery and technology. Not to mention that they had turned racing into a habit which they practiced almost every week.

As for Xiomara and Blake, yeah, those two are inseparable. They were always spoiling each other and making out in each available corner, surface, or room, but oh well. It's just the way they are.

Nathan and Mateo were still buddies and Nathan was always there to smack the attitude out of Mateo whenever his temper kicked in. Not to mention Mateo wasn't too fond of Isabella's boy, since he was always clinging onto his leg and annoying him. We all know he's got a soft spot for him, but he always denies it.

Last but not least, Angelo and I. We remained together and decided to merge the Spanish and Italian Mafias into one. It was hard leading such a large organization which was spread all over Spain, Italy, and even some parts of Greece, but together we managed to do it.

With each day that passed, we all became closer. Life had taught me to appreciate everything you have right in that moment, because you could always lose it tomorrow. Treasure and enjoy it while you still can.

I glanced over the railing of the upper deck of Angelo's yacht, only to see Isabella lounging on a chair, Blake preparing drinks, Xiomara relaxing in the jacuzzi with a mimosa, a shirtless Mateo showing off his tattoos to Rafael, who sat in front of him looking clueless as to what was happening. Luciano was busy filming Nathan, who was driving a jet ski at full speed. Xavier was laughing out loud while in the water, trying to get Denise to join him.

"Wait 'till something comes around and bites your ass!" Denise joked.

"Nah, you'd bust it up before it even gets the chance to." He winked back.

"Hey Gabriella, you want something?" Blake called out from the bar as he handed Rafael his refilled bottle of orange juice.

"Yeah, beer." I replied. "Actually two."

Blake was quick to grab two bottles and open them, then climb up a few steps and hand them over to me. After I thanked him, I gave one to Angelo, who was leaning back on his seat.

"Thanks, amore." He smiled as he took it and brought the cold beer up to his lips.

I had to walk over to him and straddle his thigh once he patted it with his free hand and motioned for me to come over with his finger. A smile pulled on my lips once he grabbed my beer, placed it on the table beside us, and allowed me to sip from his own.