《 40 》

"Is everything alright princesa? Can't help but notice you look a bit disturbed

"Is everything alright princesa? Can't help but notice you look a bit disturbed." Gerardo asked and made me tear my gaze away from Angelo.

"Oh, don't worry. Just watching out so we don't get in trouble..." I instantly grinned and sent him a wink. He smirked and pulled me closer.

I noticed he let go of Denise and wrapped his arms around me to whisper in my ear. "How about we take this to my private room?"

Even though the idea grossed me out, I reluctantly raised an eyebrow and began to act interested. I spoke once an idea came into mind. "How about you finish this... and then meet me there?" I motioned towards the glass of champagne.

"Will do. I'll be there in a bit." He muttered after letting go of me to reach for the champagne.

Denise stayed by his side before I stood up and scurried over to the private rooms. Gerardo's private room, to be specific.

"Gabriella, what the fuck are you doing? This isn't how we planned!" Xavier whisper shouted through the earpiece once I closed the door behind me.

"I know but listen up. Denise, make sure he drinks it all and then lead him over here. I'll tell you when and then you all can come and take him." I instructed, clearly having a plan in mind.

He had taken the first sip around ten or fifteen minutes ago. The drug should start making an effect any moment now. Plus, if he drank it all, he'd pass out for enough time for the rest to come and kidnap him. But for that he'd need to be somewhere away from the crowd, to avoid attracting any unwanted attention. The original plan was to lead him out of the club and then intercept him there, but there was barely enough time to spare.

"I thought we talked about this." Angelo grumbled.

"Yeah, and plans change. So does this one." I replied in what seemed like a pretty cocky attitude.

There was a long pause before I heard him whisper a "Fuck you."

I just hummed, letting him know I heard him before focusing on what I was doing. I began to wait for Denise to bring him over to me so I could get this over with.

In less than a minute or two, Gerardo stumbled in. By the way he walked I knew the drug had already started to influence him. When his eyes landed on me, he smirked.

"Now that we're here... where were we, linda?" He slurred, almost tripping as he made his way over to me and then pinned me to the wall.

Since I needed to wait for him to pass out, I began to tug at his shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck to keep him distracted.

"He's in there. Everything alright Gabriella?" Denise asked, but I couldn't really reply.

"You know, you're looking pretty good tonight..." He whispered in my ear and I internally thanked it wasn't the one that had the earpiece.