× Chapter One ×

Camilo's POV

I was laying in the grass, observing the beautiful nature. I was happy, hearing birds chirping. White clouds floating in the sky, fresh heavenly wind blowing. Suddenly I saw someone running towards me, calling my name. A cute young woman, it's Mirabel. I saw her smilng face, and it made my heart flutter. I must be dreaming.
I woke up hearing a loud bang my the door. Come on, at least be gentle when I'm asleep!! It's Mira, of course. I heard her beautiful voice, singing. What's with singing in early morning? Ohh, today's a special day. Today's the day my lil bro Antonio gets his gift.

3rd Person POV
Abuela wakes up having a nightmare, shaking. She did not expect to see something like that. She remembers what she saw clearly. Casita breaking down, her son bruno telling her what he saw in his vision, and that sight when Mirabel's door faded which was a past. "It's okay, it's okay, nothing to worry about. It's just a nightmare. Not going to come true." she tried to calm herself. She gets up from bed, worried. But she tells herself not to worry and puts a smile on her face. She opens her bedroom door and goes outside and sees Mirabel singing. Everyone is chilling, happy. She decided she'd join and have fun as well. That's a great idea to forget about my nightmare.

Time skip to end of The Family Madrigal song (It ended on the street here, not in fronta casita)
"That's who we are in the family Madrigal! Adios!~", Mirabel waved to the kiddoz. As she was going back home someone stopped her. A tall, handsome, straight but short haired guy. " Woah How'd you sing that? It was Amazing!!"
-"Uh-hehe thank you. But I haven't seen you here before?"
-"Yeah, I don't live here actually. I'm came to visit my Aunt here."
-"Oh I see! Welcome to our town. Lemme tell you one thing, you'd really enjoy it here. People here are super friendly!"
-"I know. My Aunt tells me a lot about this place. It's beautiful here!"
-"*smiles* And you're friendly yourself. People are usually shy when they first talk to someone they're usuallu nervous!"
And they continues talking.

Camilo's POV
I was enjoying Mirabel singing. Who said that she doesn't have a gift? She has a wonderful singing voice. But I noticed something, my heartbeat becomes fast whenever I see her all of a sudden. I could also feel heat on my face. But this time, heat on my face appeared for something else. My smiling face turned into a frown when I saw that guy, who came out of nowhere and guess what.. Mirabel is laughing with him? Unexpected dude, it has been a while they're talking. He was now touching her hair. I clenched my fists, even after knowing I could not punch him. Anger boiling inside of me. He's a guy she just met, and he's already flirting?

Mirabel's POV

Wow, nice. Someone just came to visit his Aunt in this town and now is flirting with me. A blush appeared in my face 'cause he touched my hair. His name in Zean, and he's 16. He introduced himself, so did I.
-"Soo you know that guy? He has been looking at us for a while." He indicated to Camilo and I looked at him.
-"Yeah my primos-" I stopped. Something's wrong.

Uh, Camilo? That's no good sign

Uh, Camilo? That's no good sign. I heard Abuela calling my name, "Mirabel!!" Oh I totally forgot I have household chores to do. Today's a special day after all. "Zean, uh I gotta go. See ya again!"
-"Okay Mirabel, we'll meet soon again."

A/N
Okay Minna-san, that's the end of first chapter. Please press the star button, that'd mean a lot to me and my story will be popular enough to make all the CamiMira shippers read it! Hope you all enjoyed it!~♪