× Chapter Fourteen ×

Dolores's POV
I heard their private discussion, which I.. was not supposed to hear. Damn it. It's my gift so what else can I do? Isabella turned Mariano down, I still can't believe my ears. I thought he was her man of dream?
The house is getting rebuilt and the outside part is done. The inner side is getting completed. Mariano sat down on the entrance stairs, clearly sad.
Mirabel asked him from behind, "♪Hey Mariano, why so blue?♪"
He replied without looking at her, "I.. just have so much love inside.."
"..." my head went blank. Love for Isa?
-"♪You know I have this cousin too. Have you met Dolores?♪" WAIT MIRABEL JUST SAID WHAT. FINALLY ABOUT ME? OMG THIS IS MY CHANCE. I was standing behind them, I pushed Mirabel with my side and held Mariano's hand,"♪Okay I'll take it from here, Goodbye♪" Here I go! Three, two, one..
-"♪You talk so loud, you take care of your mother and you make her proud, you write your own poetry everynight when you go to sleep, and I'm seizing the moment so would you wake up and notice me?♪"

Isabella's POV
-"Dolores, I see you." whispered Mariano, surprised by Dolores's sudden action.
-"And I hear you!"
Me and Mirabel was watching them from behind a donkey. "Yes!" we high-fived. I was sad Mariano being heartbroken, but everything's fine now so.. yey.
-"Let's get married." said Mariano grinning.
-"Woah, slow down." replied Dolores, as they were walking arms in arms. Aww what a cute couple!
As I entered the house, I saw Camilo decorating the main door. He's sweating, but has a smile on his face. And all of a sudden, he coughed. Loudly. Is he okay? His face looks red, uh. He doesn't look okay. I attempted to ask him, but I heard Tia Pepa calling my name, "Isabella dear, Sis and I need some flowers over here!"

-"Comin' Tia!" I rushed to them.

After a while (3rd Person POV)
"We made this one for you!" whispered Antonio, handing Mirabel a doorknob. It's new, shining, and has an "M" on it. M is for Mirabel, Mirabel thought. Happy tears glittering in her eyes. Taking a deep breathe in, she placed the knob on the wooden entrance door of house. And nobody had to wait, within a moment the door glowed bright and brigher, with the Madrigal's figures on the door, each and every madrigal was there. The light spread all over the house, making the whole house light up luminously. The Madrigals, the people of town, everyone was amazed. Casita waved, indicating to come in. Mirabel waved back,"Hola Casita." Mirabel opened the door.

Camilo's POV
WHOA IT'S EXACTLY LIKE CASITA INSIDE.. BUT THE UPDATED VERSION! Everyone was walking inside, woah I see zeanie here too. What are you doing here meanie zeanie? I realized how he is inside, I didn't see him help anyone, he was just watching us work, but no help. Bruh why is he even here when he was uninvited? I wish I could push him outta the door. But unlucky me, the madrigal's aren't to anyone. Let's just see my familia enjoy getting our Casita back again. I saw Dolores and Mariano laughing over some joke, their hands touching. Wait.. Am I seeing things? From when did they started getting along?? Mariano before was like, "My eyes has never seen or my ears has never heard a name which is Dolores. She doesn't exist." Mariano ya look sus.
"Everyone! Time for a Madrigal family photo!!" Abuela said loudly.
I stood beside Bruno, Mirabel on the other side of him. Everyone getting into their own poses, "La Familia Madrigal!"

 Everyone getting into their own poses, "La Familia Madrigal!"

Time skip to evening
Red soda? Nice. Looks like wine. But before I could start drinkin' it, I heard Mirabel calling my name from behind, "Camilo, can we talk?" Her face doesn't look that happy. What's wrong Mira?
-"Yeah sure."
-"It's about the incident, when.. I went to find what was going on then about the stuff I saw without telling you anything and you yelled.. at me."
-"Oh.."
-"Cami are you still angry? Look I'm really sorry about not telling you. You know how I am! But I should have told you, I'm soo sorryy. You looked so worried about me and I thought you just don't care about me and started ignoring you too and I saw how you were finding me like crazy and I realized I am so stupid idiot what have I done and became super guilty for not talking with you and-"
-"Mirabel." I hugged her. Tightly. "You don't have to explain. I understand. I thought the same 'bout you. It was a misunderstanding Mira.. And I'm sorry too. For not understanding you. But you have to promise me not to ever go anywhere without telling me or go missing."
-"I promise." she whispered, crying on my shoulder silently.
-"That's a good girl." I patted her back, still in embrace. Embrace.. embrace? Holy shi-I am hugging Mirabel and it's so easy? I can feel her heartbeat. Her heart is sure beating fast. My ears, cheecks, my whole face, I can feel the heat. Crap crap crap..
-"Cami, are you okay? You're burning, gosh.. You have a fever?!"
-"I-I'm.. " I pulled back, she wiped her tears and has a worried face. My vision is going blurry, dang I drank wine or something? But it's soda! "..Fine..!"
Everything went black.

A/N
AHAHA I'M SURE MY LOVELY READERS WILL KILL ME THIS TIME! B-but Listen!!-
Readers (a few, or most?): SCREW YOU AUTHOR! MORE THAN A WEEK NO UPDATE?!
Me: *runs*
I'm not home okay? I'm in my grandpa's house so no Wi-fi plus network is fweaking slow! Don't kill me pweaseee
As an apology, extra chapter next. There you go! Can you please press the follow icon? I want more followers T·T