× Chapter Two ×

Mirabel's POV
This is the moment. This is the moment Antonio discover's his gift. I just hope he is not like me. I wish same doesn't happen with him. And 3, 2, 1..
The door starts glowing bright. My little cousin touched the doorknob. Within a while a bird came out of nowhere and sat in his arm. "Uh huh, uh huh, I understand you!" says Antonio, like he's talking with that Bird. Wait is this his gift, understanding animal language? That's so cool. A lot of animals gathered in front of the door, where did they come from? He opened the door, everyone cheering came upstairs. It is a breathtaking view inside. Whoa!! He has a waterfall in his room too! Clear water.. I have a strange feeling inside. Something saddening. Am I sad?
Everyone gathered to take a family photo. Everyone seems happy. Only people with gifts, not me. I am here, standing on the corner looking at them. I wish to be with them too.

Camilo's POV
I feel really bad for Mira. I wanna grab her wrist and make her a part of the family photo too. I want her beside me, happy. But, Abuela's order. She said she had a bad dream and it’s better if Mirabel doesn't come very close. Tia Julieta was a bit upset, but after a while she also gave in. Abuela told us not to take it very seriously, it’s just for the night.
"La Familia Madrigal!" the camera flashed. A family picture without Mirabel.

Time skip
It's been a while I haven't seen her. Where is she? Everyone's now having a party in Antonio's room. I, on the other hand, drinking some soda and moving my eyes around the crowd. I see that Zean dude talking with my sister, he was invited too? Mira told me his name was Zean. Seeing him makes me frown without me even knowing it. I. Don't. Like. This. Guy. I didn’t even get to know him properly and I hate this dude's guts.

Suddenly, I saw Mira came running. I got up from my seat, she looks frightened. Something is wrong.

3rd Person POV
"The house is in Danger!! The house is in danger! The tiles were falling, the walls were cracking and–"
–"Show me." said Abuela. Everyone followed, including Camilo and Zean. Abuela went down the stairs. "It was here! It was.." she tries to explain but Abuela interrupts. She kinda scolds Mirabel. Mirabel- "Abuela I promise.."
–"Let the music begin!"

Mirabel's POV
She just ignored me. She didn’t believe me. What was I.. She thought I was joking with her? I saw it clearly, with my own eyes! And as a prove I have a cut in my hand! But, ugh.. nobody will understand. I need to do something myself. I have to figure out what's going on.
I saw Zean coming towards me. "Zean?" I couldn’t smile this time, I barely can make a fake smile.
–"Mirabel! Your hand! It's blood dripping gosh.." he takes my hand. My face kinda heats up. Come on!! Right now?!
–"Zean it’s fine, you don’t have to worry."
–"Of course it’s not fine, tell me what happened."
Before I could answer, someone came running from upstairs. He snatched my hand away from Zean (Lmao how do I say this) and said, "That's my daughter. Outta my way Zeanie." He grabbed my hand and was taking me somewhere. I awkwardly smiled, and waved at Zean. He had a confused face, but waved back returning the smile.
"Cami, my papi doesn’t sound like that." I said after Zean is out of sight. Camilo stopped, gripped my hand. And then he transformed to his usual form from my papi. "Mirabel, I don’t like that dude. He's weird."
–"Huh?"
–"I meant Zean."
–"Yeah I know but, why?"
–"I don't.. Uh he's.. I just don't like him!! Nevermind just drop it, Imma take you to tia Julieta." He looked at me. When did he became this beautiful? I have a really really really weird feeling. He looks totally handsome with the candle light's reflection. Shet what in the world am I thinking? I looked at the ground. Camilo's taking me to mami, holding my hand.

Author Note
Okay people! Enough of Chapter two, hope y'all enjoyed it. Things are getting more Romantic!!~ One last sentence, keep patience I'll try updating daily♥