× Chapter Eight ×

It was really very cloudy, thundering around the Madrigal house. The people of town are worried, something wrong has happened. No cheerful sounds, nothing came out of Casita from last night. No family members either.

Camilo's POV
-"Think of the family!"
-"I was thinking of my daughter!" Agustin. I've never seen him angry so far. So I can't believe my eyes. On the stairs mami is sitting, making snowing clouds. Abuela said, "Pepa calm down!"
-"I'm doing my best! You're like the one who's making a hurricane!" mami replied. Anger's showing in her face as well. Everyone's upset.
-"Mama, you've always been too hard on Mirabel." said Tia Julieta. My body shivers, it's cold. Cracks are increasing in the house.
-"Look around! We must protect our family! Our Encanto! We ain't gonna lose our home!"
One of the people of town opened the main door and came inside. "People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you!" Abuela sighed and said, "Mirabel was in the vision for a reason. Find her." And with that, she walked away. What happened to Mirabel? Dolores was passing by, she stopped behind me and said, "Camilo! Your clothes are soaked why haven't you-"
-"Where is Mirabel!?"
-"Oh she? She has been missing since last night. I'm really worried now."
She's missing.. is it because of me? I shouldn't have yelled. She was trying to explain. Gosh what have I done..

Mirabel's POV
It's been a while I'm talking with Tio Bruno.
And the most saddening matter? He watches the family whenever they has their meal. Silently watches, but cannot join them! I feel like crying. Tio Bruno.. loves his family. A lot. Meanwhile Abuela thinks he doesn't care, probably. And as tio explained, he left the tower for he saw me in his last vision, people always assumes the worst, so he left. He left to protect me. "Tio Bruno, how about having a vision again?"
-"Nooo way."
-"Why?"
-"I don't want to see anything bad again. I had a vision fish will die, and the next day, dead. I know I'll see something bad again."
-"Bruno you won't see anything bad again. Have faith on me."
-"And what about the open space? I'm not returing to my tower you know!"
-"Use my room." wha-Antonio?! Where did he come from? "The rats told me everything, don't eat those." the tiger (tiger right?) who was attempting to eat the rat stopped.

After a while
We're in antonio's room. It's sooo natural, why so beautiful? I think this room's better than Isabella's. Tio is preparing for his vision, Antonio gave him a stuffed animal, that's a tiger. Bruno smiled. Long time not in touch with family, no talking, I understand him. "Ready?" he said, hands forward to me, indicating to take it. I took his hands, "Ready."
A sandstorm started, just in the area he placed the sand. His eyes glowing green. I can see the vision too?! "I'm seeing the exact same like last time!"

 I can see the vision too?! "I'm seeing the exact same like last time!"

-"Over there!" I pointed to a sparkly yellow butterfly. It fled to the miracle candle. Someone's standing in fronta it. I see me too!
-"Oh it's a fight!!"
-"Fight?! With whom??"
-"An embrace.."
-"Am I fighting or hugging?!!"
-"It's an embrace!!"
-"With who??"
-"Almost there.. Almost there.."
I can feel the excitement to see whom I was embracing. But my face soon turned into a frown. "ISABELLA!!"
She moved her head, getting her hair waved. The vision stopped. "Ahh you hug your sister!" Bruno shows me the green tile. It's now with the image I'm in an embrace with my sister.
-"URGGGHHHHH.."

Author's Note
Sooo chapter ends here. Sorry for late update I was kinda busy. Please rate the chapter if ya like it! And do comment what you think about it, I just love seeing those comments. It makes my day. Also mistakes in my story should be forgiven. Like today when I woke up I was literally screaming inside my head, 42 notifications and 4k reads. And just then I saw this comment on chapter one, "They're cousins you ruining my day b*tch." Like seriously are you blind, don't have eyes to see the description?
Me: *laughs* *deletes the comment* *mutes user*
Me inside head: ASBSJDNSKHDSKDJ YOU TRYNNA RUIN MY STORY HUH

Anyways tysm for reading and question of the chapter:
While Bruno and Mirabel was having a conversation why didn't Dolores hear it?