× Chapter Five ×

Mirabel's POV
"I was just passing by, but then I heard the name.. we do not speak." said tia Pepa. Even if she did push the cloud outside the door, a new thundering cloud appeared on top of her head again. Oh so I did not do anything wrong, phew! I put two of the broken pieces of tile which were in my hands, back on my bag without her noticing. Maybe Felix was passing by too, he opened the door and came inside. "But she should know about-"
-"Felix!"
-"Bruno's vision. Mirabel you better figure it out because it was coming for you!" said Felix advising me.
-"We don't talk about Bruno, no no no, we don't talk about Bruno.. But! It was our wedding day~" tia Pepa started singing.
-"It was our wedding day!" they have started dancing. Tia pepa is an amazing dancer as always! Felix isn't bad either. I was enjoying..
-"There wasn't a cloud in the sky~"
-"No clouds allowed in the sky!"

Camilo's POV
I woke up from sleep having such amazing dreams about Mira. I was brushing my teeth and walking in the corridor, but then I heard mami and papi singing about the name we do not speak. Oooh I might have my part in this as well!!

Mirabel's POV
-"Grappling with the prophecies they couldn't understand, do you understand?" 'kay Dolores's part ends here. I'm trying to escape from a while but they're making me dance with them! But I am getting to know Tio Bruno's history though. Or am I imaginig things?
-"A seven-foot frame, Rats along his back!" WHOA CAMILO, you scared me appearing outta nowhere. It's creepy here, greeny place and rats.
-"When he calls your name, it all fades to black!" didn't know Camilo dances so good! But, his smell.. Was it always this attractive? Like it's pulling me towards him. Gosh so wonderful scent. AH rats everywhere!
-"Yeah he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams!" I heard a 'Hey' from somewhere far and sand under my feet moved aside. No I'll fall! I'm falling!!
But I didn't get hurt. I was in Camilo's arms. WAIT IN CAMILO'S ARMS?! MIRABEL STOP IMAGINING THINGS. *sigh* it isn't imagination it's real. Cami's really strong to have me in his arms, I see. It made me blush.

(Art not mine, credits to the right owner!)-"We don't talk about Bruno, no no no

-"We don't talk about Bruno, no no no. We don't talk about Bruno!" He puts me down gently. Aw thank you Cami for not throwing me to the ground.

Dolores's POV
-"Óye, Mariano's on his way~" I saw Mariano with his mom and Abuela on his other side. They looks happy. And they.. didn't understand me. Nobody understands. Even if they did, Mariano is only for Isa. He loves Isa, not me. Isa always got his attention. And this evening, she's going to get a marriage proposal from him. I sang, making nobody hear, "He told me that the man of my dreams, would be just out of League, betrothed to another~" My dreams are broken. Now I have to try putting a smile and get the table ready helping everyone.
-"Isabella your boyfriend's here!~" Camilo transformed into Mariano and laughed. Of course my own brother wouldn't understand too.

3rd Person POV
While everyone is busy with getting the table ready and singing, Mirabel silently went upstairs, to her room. On the way going to her room, she saw Luisa trying to move a Flower pot. But she can't, she's losing her power. She quickly went inside her room, she has to connect all the tile and see what it makes together. And she did, "Why did I talk about Bruno? I never shoulda brought up Bruno!~"
She connected all of the pieces together, the green tile shows an image, Casita with cracks and Mirabel standing in front.
She heard a gasp and looked behind.

Mirabel's POV
Uhh, papi? NOOO I SHOULD HIDE IT FIRST.
Casita helped it hide it behind me. I awkwardly smiled. He didn't see right?! No he did. His face clearly says that.

Author's Note
Sorry for this chapter's totally lame! I'm just following the plot of the movie so.. Just wait the next chapter's totally better than this one! Also my hand's aching for I played badminton yesterday, after like 2 years and I usually do not play much so I'm late updating today. Hope you guys.. kinda enjoyed it? But anyways Tysm for reading this chapter!~