× Chapter Twenty Five ×

(Did you think the story ended? No uwu)
–"Mommy! Who's that beside Grandpa Bruno?" asked Chloe.
–"That's your great Grandma dear. Our Abuela." replied Mirabel.
They just finished breakfast and sitting on the comfy sofa just beside a window. Fresh wind and morning sunrays are coming through the window. A greeny view outside.
–"OHH. YOUR ABUELA! SHE LOOKS SERIOUSS!!" gasped Chloe.
–"She might look serious, but she was a very kind woman from the inside. She was sweet, just like you little cupcake!" Camilo said, sitting beside her daughter.
–"Daddy!!" Chloe hugged Camilo's waist, Camilo hugged too and pulled her cheeks.
–"But where is she now?" Curious Chloe.
–"She's sleeping peacefully." Said Mirabel with a sad smile.
–"Where??"
–"A grave bed with colourful flowers surrounding it." Mirabel's voice kinda went low ( sorry she died ;'< )
–"Ou I'm sorry mommy.."
–"It's okay dear." replied Camilo.

–"MOM I'M HOMEEE."
–"Welcome back, dear." Mirabel smiled, wiping her tears.
–"Did something wrong happened?" said Martin with a worried look.
–"No, we were talking about your great grandmother. Come sit, Martin." Mirabel said, patting the place beside Chloe. "We have more pictures in our family Album."

Martin, a cute boy of 12, curly hair and bright tanny skin, almost tall as his mom. And his sister Chloe, 6 years younger than him, has cute big eyes and reads in grade first. They're both childrens of Mirabel and Camilo.
–"Mommy look! Great grandma Abuela actually saw me after I was born? SHE LOOKS REALLY HAPPY." Chloe said, pointing  a picture of Abuela holding newborn Chloe.
–"Yes, she did cry happy tears when you were born. Just like I said! Very warm from the inside." Camilo said.
–"I was cuter than Chloe when I was a kiddo, right dad?" Martin question, looking past Chloe to his dad.
–"I aint gonna take anyone's side, hon." Camilo replied, putting his hands under his cheek.
–"Aw man." Martin looked down.
–"But you sure looked very adorable newborn kid!" Mirabel said and laughed. "Group hug?"
–"Group hug!" Camilo hugged, Mirabel hugged as well, making Chloe and Martin squeeze in between. "Warm hug." Martin and Chloe muttered in unison, smiling.

50 years later
"Nurse, can I see the patient Camilo Madrigal for a moment?" Mirabel asked the nurse.
–"Yes sure. He's inside, sleeping."
Mirabel pushed the door and went inside.
–"Mi vida." Camilo said weakly smiling. He was laying on the bed.
–"I missed you.." Mirabel said as she walked to his bed. She sat down.
–"I wanna cuddle so bad. I'm laying alone in bed, I don't like it.."
–"Yeah why not." she got up on the bed and hugged him, laying down beside him.
–"I love you, Mira." Camilo closed his eyes.
–"I love you too, Cami." she smiled. "I want to be with you forever.." with that she closed her eyes.
–"Me too Mira.." Camilo said.
They breathed their last.

–"Nurse! How's my dad's condition right now??!" Martin asked with a look like stone.
–"OH. I'm sorry to say but.. Mr Martin, Your dad is no longer alive. Your mom wanted to see him, but we are shocked what happened next, she breathed her last in the same bed as him, hugging your dad. I'm really sorry Mr Martin.."

Martin stood there still, speechless.

(The End)