× Chapter Four ×

Mirabel's POV
Luisa told me to be careful, something might be found in Bruno's tower. And she also said, when last night I said the walls were cracking, she felt.. Weak. Soo altogether the information I collected, Dolores said she heard whispers around the house sometimes and heard Luisa freaking out, Luisa said she felt weak and about Bruno's vision, I might find something in his tower. Now before I begin I must tell Camilo, because I said I'd tell him first if I plan to do anything.
As I went upstairs entering my house, I saw Abuela talking to Isabella, probably about Mariano. Ugh why does Abuela like Isabella so much! Before I could knock on Camilo's door Tia Pepa said, "Mirabel he's sleeping!" when she was passing by. Oh. I nodded and saw her go to her own room. I made sure nobody's watching and silently went for Tio Bruno's room. I peeked and went inside the room. Nobody's there, but the room's still sunny. Ooh waterfall, I mean sandfall as a huge door inside the room, uh what am I thinking. I wonder how's it inside the sandfall.

Camilo's POV
I knew I'd see my love in my dream, I thought all day about her after all. I had a fight with that Zeanie. And I got hurt, Mirabel came running,"Oh no Cami, are you alright?" She touched my cheeks. Agh, I winced in pain. It hurts. "Don't worry Cami, I'll take care of you." I saw tears gathering in her eyes, "And you! Don't you dare ever try to hurt my Cami or else you'll get beaten by me." anger in Mira's eyes. Then, I didn't see Zeanie anymore. Haha see Zeanie? Cross your limit and you'll get beaten by my Mirabel!! Such a loser. "You're gonna be okay Cami." Mira kissed on top of my nose, which made me blush. I never, ever, got a kiss from a girl, I mean in a romantic way. She held my hand and told me to sit in a bench. Everything was beautiful around us, colourful flowers as far as we can see. Just a bench in the between. She cleaned the blood on my face that was created by punches from Meanie Zeanie. She placed a band-aid on my cheek. " Does it hurt?" she said with a sad face putting one of her hand on my neck.
-"Yeah I'm fine, Mira. No need to worry anymore!"
-"Oh, I'm glad to hear that Cami." she smiled. I caressed her cheeks.
The dream continues.

3rd Person POV
Mirabel just found the green tile. She connected two of the pieces together, and she heard the sound of cracking. She looked up and saw cracks on the walls. She started running before the Cave could crash on her. She jumped and landed outside.
Mirabel-"Whew. *realizes where she's laying* WOAH *gets back*." She has collected all of the green tile. But little did she know that there were also cracks on Casita..

After a while
Mirabel quietly opened the door of Bruno's room. Silently walking in the corridor. "Mirabel!" Mirabel, almost having a heart attack, turned around. "Where have you been?"
-"Abuela, uh, nowhere!"
-"What's that on your hair?"
Oh no, sand! She quickly tried to remove a bit of sand from her hair.
-"It's nothing!" smiled Mirabel, awkwardly.
You look sus. Abuela thought.
Before she could ask another question, Luisa came running upstairs, crying.
-"What's wrong Luisa?" asked Abuela.
-"Mirabel was asking me questions about Bruno's vision. I answered and was carrying the donkeys. But when I tried to put them down, it felt.. heavy!"

Mirabel's POV
No why Luisa why. She went to her room, crying loudly. This crybaby.. Abuela's gonna kill me.
-"What did you say to her?"
I was silent. I didn't know what to say. I'm doomed. She sighed angrily and walked away. Phew, now I can finally see what the broken parts of tile makes together.
I went to a room but before I could take the broken pieces of tile, I heard someone open the door. I looked back, and saw Tia pepa walked in inside the room. She doesn't seem to be happy. She has a cloud on top of her head. She looked at me suspiciously, it shows clearly she's upset with something. What did I do? Oh no, I'm doomed again.

Author's Note
Thanks for reading chapter Four! I'm really very happy for you guys, I got 600+ readers within three days?! Eeeeeeeeee thank you so much everyone. Y'all deserve chocolates, *puts a chocolate in their desks* Is it yummy or not? Hope you guys are enjoying my story~