× Chapter Seven ×

Mirabel's POV
He walked away with heavy steps. Camilo.. didn't understand me. I feel broken. I feel like my heartbeat has stopped. If he understood, he couldn't yell at me. It's because he doesn't care. If he cared, he wouldn't even dare to yell at me. I thought he'd support me at least. But he didn't let me say a word. I'm nothing to him.

Camilo's POV
I thought she trusted me. But I feel like she didn't trust me. I thought she'd tell me if she ever plans anything. But she didn't. I feel empty inside. I had a strong belief in her. If she told me, we could've figured something out together. She probably thought I am a nobody to help her, I'm a loser. Right, I'm nothing to her.

3rd Person POV
Camilo shut his door loudly, entering his room. He quickly went to his table and sat down in his chair. His elbow's on his table and he's covering his eyes, trembling. Thunderstorm outside, water dripping from his clothes. On the other hand Mirabel, is crying. One of her hands is holding the wall. Her body is shivering. But she stopped, when she saw rats with those pieces of green tile on their mouths, running to an unknown direction.

Mirabel's POV
I wiped my tears away. Rats? Like they've been ordered to take all those pieces of tile somewhere. I must see where they're going. I went upstairs, following them. I stopped, they went behind a painting on the wall. Wait where'd they go behind the painting? I moved the painting from the wall. Woah, a passage. Casita sure is mysterious. I hesitated a bit first, but went inside. It's dark inside here. Hey ratty wait why so fast!

They stopped somewhere, so did I. Someone picked the pieces of tile from their mouth. A familiar silhouette. But as he saw me, he started running. Man, am I scary or something? Lemme at least know who you are. I ran and followed him, this skinny guy runs so fast! "Hey stop!"
And the next thing which was unexpected. He crossed a huge hole like place where the wooden floor was broken. No hard for me! I did the same steps he did and succesfully crossed it. But suddenly, the woods broke where I was standing. At least I didn't fall, I was hanging by the help of a weak thick bamboo. I knew it'll break, and just when I thought, it broke. Nonononono! I cried for help. Hey silhouette dude show some mercy on me! A hand grabbed my hand, "You're very sweaty." Oh my gosh, Tio Bruno?!! I could not believe my eyes. Suddenly, the wood broke again. This time Bruno fell, not me, for I found a strong branch to hold onto. "Thanks." he smiled. But a rat came out from his sleeve and I, freaking out, let his hand go.

"AAAAAAAA" TIO I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE NOOOOOOO IT'S RATTY'S FAULT (I think ratty came out to thank her? xD)His head appeared

His head appeared. Oh. It wasn't deep enough. I'm a fool. No I'm not, the fogs were covering the area. He helped me get up. "Bye."
-"Hey nonono, where are you going?"
-"Knock knock knock knock knock, knock on wood." he knocked on woods. Is he trynna make me laugh or something?
-"Tio Bruno.."
-"Knock knock knock knock on wood." Huh?
-"You have to tell me about your last vision.."
He threw sand on my face. Uhh-Bleahh! I cleared it and was about to talk again, but again he threw sand on my face.

Camilo's POV
It was dark. I hear thunders. Nobody is around and I'm alone standing in the entrance of Casita. The miracle candle, it's not glowing bright. It's dim, almost like it's going to went out. Suddenly I see Mirabel's shadow, looking at the miracle candle. A heavy wind pushes me outside the entrance of Casita. I'm now standing outside the house. It starts breaking, and just in front of me, it breaks down making loud noise. What about Mirabel? She's inside!
I woke up hearing the cracks on the wall. Oh. I fell asleep on my chair, unfortunately with my wet dress. I get up to change my clothes but as I got up, I heard Abuela and Agustin talking. I hear tia Julieta and mami-papi's voice too. Something's happening down there.

Author's Note
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I ALMOST GOT 3K READS NOW WHY SO FAST IT HAS BEEN ONLY 7DAYSSS

Author's NoteAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I ALMOST GOT 3K READS NOW WHY SO FAST IT HAS BEEN ONLY 7DAYSSS

Thank you so much for reading my story.. I never thought you people would read my story. Thanks to all of you who loves my story and rates 'em. I hope y'all enjoyed it and I LOVE YOU GUYSS😭😭