× Chapter Three ×

Camilo's POV
Mirabel and I are in her room, sitting in the floor facing each other eating cookie just like we used to when we were little. She discussed with me about what she saw. I tried comforting her.
-"What are you gonna do next?"
-"I don't know Cami. If I think about doing anything, don't worry I'll tell you!"
-"Okay. I will help you in any need, just tell me whenever you need help."
-"Thanks Camilo. You're the best." she smiled. I looked at the clock, it's almost 12.
-"Oh it's getting late. Good Night Mirabel." I stood up so did she. I was walking to my room, as I went past her door I heard her call my name, "Cami!"
-"Uh yes Mira?" I looked back. "G-give me a hug Camilo. Night hug?"
-"Oh-okay!" I wrapped my arms around her, so did she. What is this.. Am I uncomfortable? My heart started beating rapidly, and I could feel the heat in my face. I'm not uncomfortable, I'm relieved.
-"Good night to you too, Cami."

After 20 minutes
I cannot sleep. I keep imaging things about Mirabel. It's been a while we hugged last time, and today we hugged again. I'm scrolling my gallery album and seeing pics of little Mirabel. *sigh* What a cutie she was..

 *sigh* What a cutie she was

Boi.. I'm in love with Mira. Is it even possible, she's my cousin! I got up from my bed. Gotta google if it's okay or not. She's my first cousin. Man, I might dream about her as well.
"*types* Cousin..relationships" Hah! It shows what a cousin means, my bad. But as I scrolled I found a 'common asked question' which is- "Is it okay to fall in love with your cousin?"
Imma do a research on these.

Mirabel's POV
I felt better hugging Camilo. When is the last time we hugged? I don't remember. I cannot sleep. I keep worrying about the candle. Casita, our home. I peeked outside the door. It's past 12, everyone must be asleep.
To take a closer, I mean closest look at the miracle candle, I went near the window. It's hard walking on roof tiles. Oh no, someone's there. I hear the familiar voice, the voice I hear all the time. Abuela. She's sad. She must not see me here, if she does, I'm dead. I try to hide better beside the window. She's talking with someone, crying silently. "Oh Pedro, I cannot forget about the nightmare I had. I don't know what's going to happen. I have a feeling something bad might happen. I don't wanna loose our family, our house again." She's.. talking with Pedro's photo in her locket. I feel tears gathering my eyes. Abuela, I won't let anything happen to our family. I'll figure everything out soon.

Time skip to morning
I haven't slept for the night. But that won't effect me, I believe in myself. I'm strong.
I went to talk to Dolores, she might hear if something's going on. "Dolores-eh." (In this part it's really Dolores, not Camilo)
–"Yeah Mirabel?"

Camilo's POV
I.. can't stop thinking about her. I did a research on Cousin Relationships and there's nothing wrong at all. There's a lotta people who are in love with their cousins and it's pretty normal. I scrolled Wikipedia on my laptop (It's encanto modern era!), saw a list of first cousin couples, and fell asleep around 3am in the morning. I have a bit of dark circles on my eyes now. I can see Mirabel and Dolores talking about something, Mira looks kinda serious. I have my head down on the dining table. I heard Abuela say-"Everyone to the table."
Isabella and Agustin sat beside me. Abuela told everyone to pay attention to what she's saying but Mirabel was tryinna ask Luisa something. "Casita!" said Abuela and Mira was immediately taken beside her by casita. She was not paying attention. Abuela started announcing that Mariano wants to make a proposal to marry Isabella, "Dolores, do we have a date?"
-"Tonight, he wants five bebies." replied Dolores, she didn't seem to care much but-OHHH ISABELLA!!~ FIVE BEBIES HUH~~
I transformed to Mariano and started making kissing sounds facing Isabella. She was blushing but casted flowers on my face. Bleah! I almost ate one. I looked at Mirabel but she was gone, Luisa as well. Luisa finished eating though. I asked Agustin, "Where did Mirabel go?" He looked at me and replied, "She was running after Luisa."
Ohh, I don't know what she's up to. But if she's planning something, she'll share it with me too. I finished the meal and got up, "Mami, I'm gonna sleep now 'cause I couldn't sleep last night, somehow." and started leaving. I heard my Mami say, "Oh okay hon, sleep tight!"
I am going to sleep for only one reason. I want to dream about Mira.

Author 's Note
I'm telling this once again, if any of you don't like this ship then do not read please, I insist. It hurts to see hate comments. And if you're enjoying this story you can share it to other CamiMira shippers you know! I'm very happy to see so many viewers and ratings already! Ily guys so much♡~