× Chapter Seventeen ×

Mirabel's POV (After Dinner)
Cami joined us on the dinner table, he looks fine. No sign of fever. I'm happy he's okay again. The conversation is normal between us. I hope he doesn’t know I kissed his forehead, that'll be super embarrassing. He sat in fronta me in the dining table and asked me to give the salad plate to him. Kinda special dinner tonight, a reunited dinner, with EVERYONE in the family. I went to my room, preparing for sleep after brushing my teeth. But I'm like always remembering the forehead kiss, heating my cheeks everytime. Whyyyyyy. I'll have fluffy dreams tonight. I guess.

Camilo's POV
Sitting with my room dark, lights off, moonlight coming in from the window. I'm on my bed, hugging a pillow tightly with my phone in hand. I gently took my earphones from the table and plugged it in. I can hear the recording I recorded with no one around. Just me. And my phone. And my pillow.
Gotta do something about this Zeanie.

At the morning
I woke up with some loud sound. Ouch. My ears. This freaking alarm on my phone. I fell asleep with the earbuds on? Camilo you're so careless! Who's gonna hear Mira singing if your ears get damaged? Dolores?
Disturbed by the alarm, I got up from bed. I have a lot of plans today..
We finished our breakfast, some yawning still. Man, I thought everyone had a nice sleep after last night's amazing dinner! Or did they sleep too much for they're still sleepy? Who knows.

Mirabel's POV
I.. cannot forget about what I dreamt. I was sitting on a bed of sunflowers, they were soft. I was in a shiny yellow dress. I saw someone walk up to me, with a clear white suit, I couldn’t see his face but I remember his curly brown eyes. "Oh Mirabel.." he whispered and sat on his knee. I was blushing because our face got near, nearer, nearer. I realized we were so close to the kiss but.. I heard Abuela's voice that woke me up, outside the door, "Mirabel dear, breakfast is getting ready! Be prepared~" It sounded soft and happy, can never make me get annoyed.
I was in my table, trying to draw something and thinking about this. But then I heard mom call my name, I peeked my head outside the door, "What is it mom?"
–"A boy is here to meet you, Mirabel. He said his name is Zean Peterson."
–"Oh.." Zean at this moment, at our house? I wonder what it is.
I went to the living room. He's sitting on the sofa, "Hi Mirabel."
–"Uh hi! Sup?"
–"I wanted to talk with you about something." He looked around him. Making sure nobody's around? I see.
–"Sure!" I gave him the special "Mama's handmade cake" as a snack on a plate and sat on the sofa in front of him.
–"So um.. Let me start from the beginning. From the day I met you, I think you’re the funniest, cutest, most sweet girl I've met until now. I mean after my mom hehe. Later I realized I have this feeling inside my heart, you know, fluffy and warm, sometimes beating fast. And I realized I really like you.."
Whoa. Is this a confession? A proposal. No way.
–"Mirabel Madrigal, will you be my girlfriend?"
But before I could answer, Camilo cut me off, "Wishing for a 3rd girlfriend now?"
Camilo walked it, and sat beside me. A grin, which clearly isn't understandable why he's showing. Zean replied with a confused face, "Excuse me?"
–"What you’re doing, I think, is clearly not fair. I won't let you mess with Mira." he then started playing this recording. Him talking on phone, Zean. Wow a total ladies man.
–"Ladies man, or should I say, a total player?" Camilo's grin grew wider. I can clearly see anger boiling in Zean's face.
Without saying a single word, he left our house with loud steps.
Camilo you’re a lifesaver.

A/N
That's the extra chapter, hope y'all enjoyed it! I'm sorry for the late update again, so that's why there's an extra chapter. Please be patient until I update again. Ily guys so much and have a nice day!🖤