× Chapter Six ×

3rd Person POV
"I.. Broke in to bruno's tower I found his lost vision family is in trouble the magic is dying the house is in trouble Louisa's gift is fading and it's all because of.. me?" Mirabel blabbers and awkwardly smiles. Agustin saw the glowing tile behind her. His face has become.. weird. He moved Mirabel aside. What have you done Mirabel. "Pa?"
He heard the house bell ring, Mariano and Senõra Guzman has arrived. He just jogged the door a bit. And putting all the tile pieces in his pocket he said, "We say nothing, Abuela wants tonight to be perfect, the Guzmans leave, you did not break into Bruno's tower, the magic is not dying, the house is not breaking, Louisa's gift is not fading. No one will know, just act normal, no one has to know."
-"Oop." That's.. Dolores. She heard, she was getting herself ready for the dinner because the Guzmans has arrived. She heard all of it. They looked at her, she's standing right at the opposite corridor facing them. "I know." she whispered and quickly went downstairs (Minna-san, did any of you noticed she kinda made a bird sound at that moment?)
-"She's gonna tell everyone." Mirabel mumbled. "Time to eat!" They heard Abuela announce loudly.

At the Dining Room
Abuela is talking with the Guzmans with a happy face, everyone is listening to them, happy as well. Except for Dolores and Mirabel. Dolores has a frightened look. And Mirabel has a face like- 'You better not say a word. I'm watching you.' They're all at the table.

Mirabel's POV
Dolores.. Not a word. Please not a word. "Avocado." This Guzman!! Mariano why in fronta my face?! I moved it aside from my face, and just at the next second without even letting me give a glare.. Dolores is whispering into the ear of Camilo. That sight.. is the sight of Camilo in disbelief. Why'd you do that Dolores?!!

Camilo-"*cough* *cough* *cough*" Transforming into Me then Bruno and then his usual self in each cough, he now has a terrible face

Camilo-"*cough* *cough* *cough*" Transforming into Me then Bruno and then his usual self in each cough, he now has a terrible face. The Guzmans looked at him but Abuela turned their attention to her. "Fix your face." Felix said to him and he returned back to normal. Oh no, Camilo you better not-"Water." The hell wrong with you people why in fronta my face!! Isabella move your hand away! *sigh* of course, he's telling it to Felix. As Felix heard it, he spitted what he attempted to drink. Like showering the Guzmans. They'll probably think we're weird.
Once again, Abuela turned the Guzman's attention to herself. "Mirabel, the cream. Please." Oh me? "Pa, the cream."
As I gave 'em the I saw Felix whispering to Pepa, clouds gathering on top of her head. No thunder please no more big cloud. Why did you tell that Dolores *sobs inside head*.
"Pepa, the cloud." Abuela said, clearly uncomfortable. Now the Guzmans will totally think we're weird. "Clear sky, clear sky~" she tried to calm herself down, touching her braid. And she whispered to my mom. She'll be disappointed. Oh noo Mirabel, what have you done! I heard cracks and bent down, cracks under the table! "Mirabel." Ouch! I got hurt when I tried to lift my head up. "Everything.. okay?" Mariano said. It's certainly not!
-"Yeah Everything's okay! She's just excited, for you to propose.. which you should do now!" dad said and held my hand. He wants this proposal to end soon and nicely! "Yes!" I agreed, making a fake smile.
-"Uh, I was actually gonna.."
-"You're actually gonna!" I turned Isa's chair to him making her face him. "Great!"
-"But I'd like my Mariano to sing something he prepared for her! Luisa, the piano please!" said Senõra Guzman. Piano.. Luisa!! She sobbed and went to take the piano, she is losing her gift! I quickly went behind Mariano's chair and pushed it, making him stand on his knee. I saw cracks on another place on the floor, and jumped there. I'm in an awkward position, half laying, "You're doing great!" I cannot let them see the cracks!
Luisa trying to pull the Piano, started crying. Everyone's now looking at us, confused. Cloud's on top of Pepa has gained a great size and has started thundering! It's like kinda having an earthquake! Oh noo the broken tiles! An animal (what was the animal again?) is taking 'em from papi's pocket and another one of them is matching those tile pieces on a tray under the table! I must take it away or else..
-"Mirabel found Bruno's lost vision in his tower the magic is getting destroyed and we're all doomed!" said Dolores getting frightened, loudly. Dolores you.. told everyone like this!?? Everyone is scared and the floor is having cracks almost everywhere!

3rd Person POV
A flower hit Mariano's nose and it almost broke. While Mirabel tried to get the tile pieces which were connect in a tray, she accidentally pushed it and the tray went in front of Abuela in a slide. The window behind Camilo and Dolores got opened and outside was a bunch of people from town, they loudly congratulated madrigals for the proposal of Mariano, cheering. Just then, it started raining from Pepa's cloud. Abuela is now staring at Mirabel in disbelief.
The Guzmans were running, Mariano's nose got hurt, and behind them was Abuela trying to calm them down. Everyone is soaked beacuse of the rain.

Luisa-"*cries loudly* I'M LOSING MY GIFT WAAAH"
Agustin-"Louisa!"
Pepa-"What did you do?"
Mirabel-"I'm not doing anything, I-"
-"Mirabel!" shouted Camilo, coming towards her from the dining hall. He's looking super angry, in his wet clothes. It has started thundering loudly, the lights went off.
-"Cami-"
-"Why'd you go to Bruno's tower?! YOU COULD A'LEAST TELL ME!!" he yelled.
-"Camilo I tried to tell you but you were-"
-"I was what?! NOW THE HOUSE IS IN DANGER THE FAMILY IS IN DANGER, IF YOU DIDN'T GO TO BRUNO'S TOWER ANY OF THESE WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED."
-"Tia pepa told me not to wake you up!"
-"You shouldn't have done this then."

Author's Note

Sorry for I updated late, Minna-san. I was having trouble dealing with a hater of this ship, she kept harassing me by various accounts and inappropriate messages. I even thought about discontinuing, it took a day. But no, I have such amazing readers like you guys and I cannot discontinue. So I decided to continue even if I have to struggle. The lovely comments on my story makes my day. I love y'all, tysm for reading it! Next chapter coming soon, maybe tomorrow?