× Chapter Twenty ×

Author Note
To the Seaaaaa!!🏖️

Camilo's POV
So it's decided. We're going on a trip to sea. But just as said, only us Cousins and Mister Mariano. I see that big dumb really likes staring at my Sister. I don't know what will happen to him when we'll reach our destination, everyone'll wear swimsuits, my sister as well so...

I have my seat beside the window and Luisa. Antonio wanted to sit beside Mirabel so I didn't say no. Isabella has the seat beside a stranger dude who she really is enjoying her talk with. He seems around her age and wearing glasses. Dolores is sitting beside Mariano, just as I thought. Mami and papi booked hotel rooms in Miami beach for all of us. At the sea beach they hired people to plan the marriage ceremony and decorations. This is gonna be so exciting!!

We reached the hotel at 12. Bus journey gosh.. I'm freaking tired!

3rd Person POV
The hotel looks expensive. They got their room keys and went to 7th floor (Ye coz Spade Seven is my lucky card!) and Mirabel sighed in relief because she can see the beach from her room. The view must be very beautiful at night, she thought.

After they've finished unpacking, all of them went to the beach for some sun bath in sea water.
Antonio-" *giggles* THE WATER IS SO CLEAR!!" He's playing with the water. Dolores and Isabella said "Aww" in unison. "IMMA PLAY WITH THE WATER AS WELL!!" Luisa said, extremely happy. She's like a kid sometimes, adorable and enjoying the moment. She's taller than anyone on the beach, from which Mirabel remembered one important rule given by Abuela.
"No using your power outside your town."

"HEY CAMI!" Camilo almost choked the ice-cream he was eating from Mirabel's sudden call. He looked at her with a frown. "I ALMOST CHOKED MY ICE CREAM."
-"Oopsies. I'm sorry!!"
-"It's fine."
-"Remember when we were young, I wished to make a sand castle with you?"
-"Uh-huh."
-"But we never got the chance to make a sand castle."
-"That's because we never went to any kind of sea before."
-"Yeah.."
-"We can make a castle now if you want." Camilo wiggles eyebrows. He looks dashing with sunglasses on.
-"Omg yes!"

Dolores's POV
Mariano and I are sitting under an umbrella. The sand area outside the umbrella is burning hot. So watching others playing with the water and making sad castles is better. Luisa and Antonio are playing "Catch-the-ball" on the sea water and Isabella is still talking with the stranger.
-"Honey, what's his name again?" I asked Mariano.
-"Who?"
-"The stranger. With Isa."
-"Ohh! That's my friend Jonathan. He doesn't really talk with people that much."
-"He's your friend and I haven't seen him talk with you even once on the bus or the hotel!"
-"Yeah."
-"So why's he enjoying talking with Isa that much?"
-"That's a matter to think deeply about."
-"Yes!"
-"Thinking deeply means writing a poem. Poem 'bout them?"
-"Ooh nice! You think you can make one right now?"
-"Well right now? No, it'll take time. Darling, I'll try making it before evening and share it with you."
-"Really? Um should we take it serious? They might.. not, be what I'm thinking is.."
-"I know. I'll try finding it out as well."

We continued talking. The wind is not warm at all. I can smell the sea, I've never smelled anything like this. Differently wonderful smell. I spotted Mirabel and Camilo making a sand castle together. Wow that looks so cool! It remind me of when they were young. They used to laugh and play together. *happy tears*

Suddenly, I heard so many people screaming. Something was wrong. The screams were like they were extremely frightened of something. "SHARKS! SHARKS ON THE BEACH!!"
Sharks?!! Oh no, I've gotta find everyone! Isabella and Jonathan came running to us, I can see Camilo and Mirabel got up as well, scared look on their face. Where's Luisa and Antonio?!
-"Antonio and Luisa was just right there!!" said Isa, loudly. I tried hearing Antonio and Luisa.
Suddenly, I heard their voice. Without thinking anything, we went to the spot their voice was coming from.
-"Sis! Look I made a sharkie friend!!"