× Chapter Eleven ×

Julieta's POV
Oh no, my daughter. I'm glad she's safe. "Mirabel, stay right here! I'll be back." I said holding her shoulder, she looks broken. She nodded. I wiped her tears, "It's ok Mira. Please don't cry." I said that even I feel like crying myself. I have to get something to heal if anyone's injured. I have to look for everyone if they're at least okay. I have to get the first-aid box for I don't have those 'arepa con queso's with me right now.

After a while
Well everyone's safe. They're okay. Now I have to make Mirabel feel okay. Dolores helped Mama sit somewhere and is trying to calm her down. I went to the spot I told Mirabel to stay sitting. But after I went there, I couldn't believe my eyes. She's gone.

Agustin's POV
"Have you seen Mirabel?!" Uh, Mirabel? I remember I saw her last time with Julieta!
-"No, wasn't she with you?!"
-"I told her to stay right there.." her body started to shiver. I held her back, not going to let her fall down, "Julieta! Get a hold of yourself!!"
-"What happened?!!" Felix came running, Pepa following him.
-"Mirabel is missing!!"

Isabella's POV
I heard mama crying. What happened?! Nobody is crying for Casita, everyone's just shocked. I heard tia Pepa and Agustin saying something about Mirabel. They has a more shocked face than anyone else. I haven't seen Mirabel for a while, I wonder where she is. Well, it's not a time to wander around. I know she's not like that, I realized. I asked Luisa, who came walking from there quickly, "What happened to Mirabel?"
-"Ooh she's missing now mama's crying tia and papi are talking about her, we gotta find her!!" she said with a teary face. Oh dammit, this is bad..

3rd Person POV
It's past 2 o'clock in the noon, sky is covered with dark clouds again. Everyone is busy finding Mirabel. Her parents are finding her like crazy, everywhere. They doesn't want their something bad to happen with youngest loving daughter. Dolores is always trying to hear Mirabel, even though she's losing her power. Abuela went to the forest, she's blaming herself for all that happenings. I should've comfort them, Mirabel was right, I didn't understand any of my family members, it's totally my fault.

-"Antonio, did you take the food I gave you for lunch?"
-"Yes mami."
-"Did Camilo eat?"
-"Uhh no. The food's right on the place as it was."
-"This boy.. Camilo!! Eat your lunch will you?" Pepa scolded Camilo, a cloud forming on top of her head.
-"No." Camilo replied. It's been 3 hours he's sitting on that spot, his had facing the ground. It's clear that he's very upset about Mirabel going missing.
-"Camilo take your lunch right now!!" cloud on top her head started thundering lightly. "Why will I take my lunch when nobody isn't?! I. Won't. Eat it."
-"Don't make me angry Camilo.." the cloud has now started thundering loudly.
-"I SAID I DON'T WANNA! Just leave me alone mami!!" he suddenly stood up and yelled.

Camilo's POV
That cloud on toppa mami's head, started raining. She turned and walked away, clearly depression all over her. I yelled at her. How could I- I never yelled at her in my whole life!! I never even imagined of yelling at her.. Guilt rushed all over me. I ran towards her, "Mami wait..!"
-"..."
-"I'm sorry.." I held her hands. I can't look at her face, for I know what I'll see will certainly make me the unhappiest person in the world. "I'm sorry I couldn't save Mirabel, or the miracle candle. I'm sorry I couldn't take a control of my emotions.. Everything's messed up."

Abuela's POV
I.. have been searching for Mirabel it's been 4 hours. Everyone is. It's past our lunchtime, I haven't eaten anything yet. So didn't Mirabel. Oh Mirabel, I've hurt you a lot, didn't I? I saw a pink thread stuck on a tree, is it Mirabel's? Totally. I heard someone crying in a very low sound. Oh dear.

It was Mirabel

It was Mirabel..

Author's Note
Just like I said, I'll try updating daily. This was the most depressing part of the whole story :'(
Do pray for me if you like, I have cold. I might have a fever soon TwT. Press the star button and share it, comment what you felt reading this chapter and it'll make my day🌈🌈