×Chapter Eighteen×

3rd Person POV
"Excuse me, you know this guy, Zean, who came to this town to visit his aunt. Right?" Camilo asked the female waiter who talked about the menu of the cafeteria with Zean that day.
-"Uh yes! He couldn't understand the Colombian menu for he's from somewhere else. He has been everywhere around the town lately."
-"Could you please tell us where he is living at this town? The day before yesterday we became friends but we haven't seen him since then plus we don't have his number so.."
-"Sure! The address, um let me get the notepad wait." the waiter went for finding her notepad.
-"You sure are an EXPERT in lying." nudged Mirabel from beside. It's the next day morning and Camilo and Mirabel is out for a search of Zean.
-"Excuse me? Am I not doing this for helping you?" Camilo replied, slightly annoyed.
-"Did I ask for your help? You're the one who said, LeT uS tAkE rEvEnGe fRoM tHaT mAn wHoR-"
-"WHA-Whatever." Camilo said cutting her off and rolling eyes. They saw the waiter coming back to them again.
-"Here." she handed a piece of paper with address on it.
-"Thank you ma'am! We appreciate your help!" Camilo said with a warm smile. He sure knows to change expression quickly, Mirabel thought.
It took a while to find Zean's house, since it's like in the end of the town, but they found it out. "Finally. We're here." Mirabel said, both looking at the house.

2 floored building, newly made. Whoever lives here, loves planting. Plants on window, rooftop.. Even the house is coloured green.
-"Wow. Haven't noticed this house before." said Camilo, clearly amazed by the structure of the house.
-"Yeah like you LOVE exploring the town!"
-"😒." Camilo sighed and reached for the doorbell. He pressed it, twice. "Hey nice sound of doorbell! Lemme try more.." but before he could press more, Mirabel gripped into his hand, "No."
-"Why?"
-"Madrigals aren't rude or savages."
-"I know that, okay? I was just.." he folded hands, pouting and looking away.
The door was opened by a middle-age lady, who is absolutely beautiful. Brown curly hair on a ponytail, fair skin, thick pinkish lips, dreamy eyes and Triangle wooden earrings. Her face kindaaaa similar with Zean's. "Yes?"
-"U-uh I-hey I-" Camilo was blushing. Wtf now wrong with him, Mirabel thought.
-"Is this Zean Peterson's house?" Mirabel smiled awkwardly, certainly embarrassed by Camilo's nervousness.
-"Yeah, I'm his mom. Are you his friends? Um he's not home.."
-"Nonono, we're not actually here to meet HIM, we're here to talk with YOU." Mirabel replied, still kinda nervous herself.
-"O-oh! Sure sure, come in!" she welcomed them home.

Camilo's POV
The living room is.. AMAZINGLY DECORATED. I'm feeling like I'm inside a tree-house, the wall is painted with trees on it. A cockatoo sitting on the handle of sofa, Cute.
-"Welcome to our living room! Welcome, welcome!" said the Cockatoo. Can talk too? Wow man. A smile appeared on my face.
-"Thank you little guy!" Mirabel said excitedly, bending down at him.
-"Peti welcomes anybody who enters the living room. Camilo, Mirabel, please sit down." Dang, unlike Zeanie Meanie, his mom is a real warm lady. Totally opposite of that shitty guy. Zean doesn't deserve a mother like her.
Me and Mirabel sat down on the sofa. As I sat down, the cockatoo who I assume is named Peti, fled and sat on my lap. And is now looking at me.
-"Cami I think you've got a fan." Mirabel wiggled her eyebrows at me.
-"Uh-huh." I laughed awkwardly.
-"What do you guys like? Crisps, sandwitches and orange juice is okay, right?" She smiled, opening the fridge on the corner of the room. Actually, it's a dining and living room together.
-"No Miss Peterson, we're okay! No need for preparing snacks, we are here just to TALK with you." I replied.
-"Ah why dear, it's already 12. It's already snack time right? Not much of a arrangement, really!"
-"Oookay, if you insist.." Well, I was a little bit hungry myself. Stomach.. grumbling? NO CAMILO DON'T BE SHAMELESS.
-"Now now.." Miss Peterson started, putting the tray on the table in front, sitting on a sofa. "What is the matter you wanna talk about?"
-"Uh sooo, it's about Zean. Let me start from the beginning. Mirabel and Zean has been friends for a while, until.. I realized there's something wrong he's been doing. Two or three days ago, he was in a cafeteria and I was in a table nearby.. I heard him say these on his calls and recorded.." I said and started playing the recording.
Miss Peterson furrowed her eyebrows after the recording ended. "Oh my, that's a hideous act!"

Zean's POV

A day since THAT incident happened. I never thought that boy Camilo would go this far. Like he's her Boyfriend.
Nobody ever found out what I did, or gonna do in future. Except that Bastard. Cunning huh, well I'll see him. Now let me make a plan, he'll be so embarrassed that he'll wish to die. I'm no guy to lose.
Anyway I made a new girlfriend today, her name Quinn. She's my queen. I have a lot of girls to hang out with. Their fun. I'm fun. I can't resist, girls are hot. Quinn is a hottie. Not all girls are. So only hot girls deserve a handsome guy like me.
It's evening, time to go home. I reached home but the house was dark. Why no lights, is mom like sleeping in the evening? As I entered the house, I saw a figure. Mom's silhouette. "Mom.. what's your problem can't you just turn on the lights or something?
A rod in her hand, I can clearly see. Hah, mom are you catching a theif? Mom's reallyyyy good in beating up anybody.
"Welcome home, dear."

Author's Note
That was the end of Zeanie. Poor him, someone call the ambulance! XD