× Chapter Nineteen ×

Mirabel's POV
I woke up with the sound of Ambulance. I rubbed my eyes, it's not morning yet. But close to dawn, cold but fresh wind blowing outside. What's with the Ambulance? I cannot see it, maybe somewhere far in town. Our town is usually peaceful, nobody makes wild sound. If anyone did, NO IMAGINE-if everyone in the town started making loud sounds, Dolores would've died from humiliation. Not that it's going to happen xD.
I'm gonna sleep now. I'll ask Dolores about the ambulance later. I'm sure she has woken up too. Oh btw, we have breakfast with the Guzmans today.

Le time skip to morning
3rd Person POV
Mirabel is snoring loudly. Still in deep sleep. That sudden sound of Ambulance took her a while to sleep. On the other hand, Camilo is talking in sleep.

Dolores's POV
I woke up earlier than usual. Of course, Dolores has to wake up early today. We have breakfast with the Guzmans after all. I was getting myself ready, but then I heard talking from Camilo's room.
"*laughs* Mirabel stop.. That tickles.." Wait what? I went to 'extra-important-listening-topic' mode.
"Oh no Mira, I love your kisses.. They're soft.. What can I say.. Fluffy." I am not hearing wrong. No way.
"Nononono don't go!.. I.. Let me at least give a return.. Kiss. On the cheecks yes.." What in the world Camilo.
"Yes love.. You're my sunflower.."

Holy crap.

Camilo's POV
Loud bangs on the door, damn you whoever you are outside. "CAMILO YOU'RE GETTING LATE FOR THE BREAKFAST!" Louisa. What sin did I do to not get a gentle knock in door at the morning? What did I do to deserve this?
I was having a REALLY sweet dream. However I cannot remember it.

I went downstairs. Breakfast's at the table outside. Nice, it's all ready, which makes I'm the last one to arrive. Well not really, the Guzman's are not here yet.
-"The Guzmans will be here any minute!" Mirabel shouted, passing me, water jugs in her hand. Rude. Did she just read my mind?
The doorbell rang. Dolores your boyfriend's here! They're dating, I heard this from Isabella. And he'll make a marriage proposal to sis soon. From what I heard from Isabella, he's like DYING to marry my sister.
Everyone's on the table. Dolores beside Mariano, yeah why not, he's her future husband. But I didn't like the look she's giving me. Like seriously, why's everyone rude with me since I woke up?! What did I do?!
Abuela started speaking, "I want everyone's attention, please. As the family got together, we're enjoying our everyday life with hapiness, we've got our Casita back, we've got the miracle candle back. The family bond has became tighter, since we've got our Bruno back as well. I.. am not hard on everyone like before, I assume. So altogether, we have a happy family again now. And another matter of joy, I'm seeing Dolores and Mariano together, which I've not seen much before. Isabella dear, you're still our perfect flower. No matter how you were or how you are now, we all love you and you know that. However, there's one thing you did was not right. You agreed to marry Mariano for making us happy. I know you love us, but that is a serious decision of life. I'm talking about marriage. So feel free to tell us if you ever fall in love with someone, Isabella. Now about Mariano and Dolores, I am sure Mariano has something to say, don't you, Mariano?" and she looked at Mariano, making everyone look at him too.
Mariano cleared his throat, preparing to say something, "Uh yes yes, I never actually noticed Dolores for I was in love with Isabella, so I feel really guilty. Isabella then explained she's not actually in love with me, I did feel heartbroken. Next when I realized Dolores loves me by her heart, I had so much love inside, so I fell in love with her. I finally understood how she felt. So, I wish to marry her and make her mine, lead a happy life with her." Everyone on the table started clapping and cheering.
-"Well well, it's a pleasure to hear that, Mariano. We're all glad to hear that. When do you wish to make a proposal?" Abuela said warmly.
-"Abuela, I have something to say!" Dolores finally opened her mouth, "I planned on going on a trip somewhere, so how about after we return from the trip?" A light of hope on Dolores's face that Abuela will say yes.
-"Uhh Dolores, that's.." Abuela hesitated, since they're the only TWO going on the trip. She thought for a moment. "Oh well, that's a great idea. How about taking your cousins too?"
-"Huh-" Dolores was about to protest, she thought of only Mariano and her going, on a romantic trip before marriage. She didn't get the chance to finish.
-"Yessssss!" Mirabel got up, very excited.
-"Rrrratta ta ta ta ta!~" Isabella danced.
-"Yeah boi!" Camilo whistled.
-"Finally some time for a relaxing trip.." Luisa stood up as well, her fist in air. Antonio clapped as a response too.
Seeing her cousins happy and excited to go on a trip, Dolores smiled. Now she felt the trip will be happier if it includes her cousin. "A trip together with my lovely cousins and Mariano then.."

Mirabel's POV
*Sigh* And now we'll be going on a trip very soon. Me and my cousins sat down again and finished our breakfast. After finishing the breakfast, Abuela and Miss Senora Guzman went to the living room for discussing about the trip. After a while, everyone except me and my cousins were called to the living room for joining the discussion, which included Mariano. So me and Isa were taking the plates to kitchen while Luisa was setting off the table. Camilo helped me clean the plates.
"Camilo, you got a minute?" Dolores said on a serious tone knocking on the kitchen door, me and Cami stopped our conversation. Why a serious face?
-"Sure! Mira you finish the work." Leaving all the cleaning stuff to me? Ughhskxnslbulshamjx.

Dolores's POV
Camilo came outside the kitchen within a second. "Yes ma'am?"
-"Camilo, do you remember what you dreamt?"
-"Umm, no?"
-"Do you know what you said while you're sleeping?"
-"No obviously. How'd I do that?"
-"Do you wanna know?"
-"Know what?"
-"The THINGS you said in sleep of course." And I told him all those THINGS he said in sleep. The more I kept saying, the more his face getting red.
-"So that's all. Do you have a CRUSH on Mirabel or something?"
-"Ye-NO I DON'T. I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. I-if y-y-you excuse me-e." And.
He ran to the bathroom with his face darker shade of red.
Before I could move to another action, Mirabel stopped me, "Aye Dolores."
-"Yeah Miraa..?" I said turning around to her like a robot.
-"Did you hear anything about the ambulance in our town this morning?" A questioning face, hands on her hips. Phew, I thought she heard all that THINGS I told Camilo.
-"Yes. It was something about a guy, I assume is named Zean, getting badly hurt."

A/N
Sorry Minna-san, long time no update! But I'm updating two chapters together right? No getting angyyy
Also thank you so much for 35k views, I never expected I'd get so many views. I love you all who checked out my story and pressed the ★.
And for the next chapter, where'd you like the madrigal cousins and Mariano to go on a trip, Sea, Mountains, or Forest? Don't forget to comment it down below, for the place commented the most will be selected for the trip in next chapter!