× Chapter Ten ×

3rd Person POV
-"Abuela! It's okay! We're gonna save the Miracle! The magic-"
-"What are you talking about?! Look at our home! Look at your sister!"
-"Please just, Isabella wasn't happy-"
-"Of course she isn't happy, you ruined her proposal!"
-"Nono, she needed to ruin her proposal and we did allll THIS and the candle burned brighter AND THE CRACKS STOPPED and that's why I was in the vision I saved the Miracle.."
-"You have to stop Mirabel!!!.. The cracks started with you. Bruno left, because of you. Luisa's losing her power, Isabella's out of control, because of you! I don't know why you wouldn't given a gift, but it is not an excuse to you to curve this family!!"
The cracks were forming again. But this time, it was deep. Camilo wanted to stop Abuela, but Dolores held on tight to his hand. She wouldn't let him go there. I don't understand why.. Camilo thought. The sun has disappered for there's cloud again, each members of family has gathered.
-"I will never.. be good enough for you, will I? No matter how hard.. I try. No matter how.. Any of us tries. Luisa.. will never be strong enough, Isabella won't be perfect enough! Bruno left the tower because you only saw the worst- "
-"Bruno didn't care about his family!"

-"He loves this family! I love this family! We all love this family, you're the one who doesn't care. You're the one who's breaking our home!"
-"Don't you ever!"
-"The miracle is dying because of you." They couldn't continue the arguement because they realized something.

Mirabel's POV
Cracks started appearing between me and Abuela. "No no!" Tia Pepa frightened, pointing to the miracle candle. Gosh it's gonna go out! I gotta save the miracle candle!! Cracks were increasing and were deeper than before, Casita is breaking down!

Camilo's POV
What is happening?! I have never been in this kind of situation before, situation where the house is in serious danger!! I saw Mirabel dashing towards the candle, I gotta save her! If I get the candle before her she wouldn't get hurt. I didn't have to yank my hand from Dolores, she let go of my hand and said, "Get the candle cami!" I ran towards the candle, shapeshifting so I don't get myself hurt from the bricks that are breaking from our house. THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. I NEVER EXPECTED SOMETHING TERRIBLE TO HAPPEN WITH CASITA, OR MIRABEL. I feel weak, but I don't care. I saw Isabella hurry towards the candle too, but she failed and she fell down. Guess everyone's losing their powers as well, but I cannot my lose hope. I tried to get the reach of the closest wood to the window where the candle is, but I couldn't. I'm losing my gift..

3rd person POVMirabel is trying to reach the miracle candle, casita's helping her

3rd person POV
Mirabel is trying to reach the miracle candle, casita's helping her. Isabella and Camilo tried getting the candle first for they wanted Mirabel to be safe. But they failed. "Mirabel! Mirabel!! We need to leave!!!" cried Julieta, hands forward to Mirabel, wanting her to come down. But Casita pushed them outside the house, making them fall on ground outside. Bruno took his rats and went through, breaking the wall, and landed outside. Mirabel's hands finally reached the candle, but the bricks started breaking down. The house started breaking down. To get Mirabel saved, Casita did try it's best, the broken doors protected her. But the light of candle didn't last. Everything's broken now, including Mirabel, she couldn't save the candle. Tears started gathering in her eyes. It's all my fault.

Author's Note
Uhm.. *hides* PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I KNOW I SAID I'LL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY BUT LEMME EXPLAINNNNN!!~ So yes I'm sorry for not updating, I kept you guys waiting but I really didn't wanted to! My device stopped working (Yes I write on my phone) and it took a while to fix it, gosh it's old, I don't know if something like this might happen in future again so I'll try finishing the story as fast as possible. Hope y'all would understand me TwT. OK enough of my blabbering I know my A/N's are a bit too long so hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to press the star button if you liked it!💜~