PROLOGUE

It is dark, cold and the eerie atmosphere is not a new thing to Sen. Ever since the day she escaped the lab of Life Foundation, she's been living on a run. Bounty Hunters and the authorities always on her end tail, and having a symbiote who always leave headless corpse behind make things harder.

She walks quietly in the dark alley wanting nothing more than to go home and sleep, after she and Venom ate a robber's head they found.
"Did you see that Sen?! He's totally shitting on his pants after he saw me" he laughs, his deep voice ringing inside Sen's head.

"Yeah yeah, I was there idiot" she whispers annoyingly to her loud friend, "Hmp, that's what he gets after he tried to rob us!"

They reach the back door of the cheap hotel they've been staying and made their way to their room.
"And now we need to move again, we've been here for too long and people will notice couple of those headless corpse we leave behind"

Sen crash into the bed tiredly, but was pull upwards again by Venom, "No!"
"Venom, what the fuck? I'm tired"
"I'm not tired yet"
"Symbiotes don't sleep idiot, but we humans do" she whines then let herself fall back to the bed.
"Seeeennn, let's do somethingg... Seeennn I'm boreddd, I'll annoy you endlessly so you won't fall asleep"

Sen groan and stand up, "Fine" she says in defeat making the symbiote laugh in victory, "Let's watch a movie then"

"I want to watch Chucky" Venom says but Sen chooses the first movie appeared on her screen which happens to be Avengers Infinity War, making Venom whine in frustration, "No! I want Chucky! Chucky, Chucky, Chucky Chucky!"

"Take it or leave it parasite"
"Tsk, bitch"

Sen smirk winning against Venom.
Throughout the movie, Venom constantly complains on how the avengers suck and how he could've just chomp off Thanos head, take the stones himself and rule the world.

Until that final moment with Thor, "Stupid bitch! He didn't go for the head, he's stupid! And you're telling me he's a god and a king! I could've done better!"

"It's for the storyline Venom, blame the writers and directors" I told him, "Right, so let's hunt them down and eat their heads"
"Venom no!"

After the movie, Venom whine and force Sen to put up Endgame after the big cliffhanger.
"Why do people even watch these movies?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me? I'm just a girl" I said rolling my eyes and drag my tired body to the bed.

"Now I'm curious. Let's watch the other-"

"I really hate it when you do this"

After Sen promised Venom to have a binge movie day on MCU tomorrow, the symbiote finally shut up and let his host have some sleep.
But just when Sen is closing her eyes, the room suddenly glowed and she felt like she's being sucked up into something making her panick and lose her sense of tiredness.

And in a flash, she was now laying in a different room. City lights is shinning bright outside and her surroundings is looking more fancy and expensive than her last room.
"Venom what the hell did you do?!"

"Wha-Why are you blaming me?! I didn't do anything!"

"Then how can you explain what just happen huh?!"

"I don't know bitch, I'm just as confused as you are!"

Sen take deep breaths to calm herself and think rational. The first thing that pops in her mind is to look at her surroundings.
"I think we're in a different universe" Venom says making the girl freeze, "We're what?! Where?!"

"Geez, calm down woman. I can feel it, everything in this world is different than our last place. This is definitely a different place"

Sen was speechless after learning that she's magically travel into a different universe. "Are you pulling a prank on me Venom? Because if you do I swea-"

"I'm not kidding you Sen, trust me"
"Fine, I'll for myself"

Sen walk out of the fancy room and saw that she's in a hotel. She walk out of the building and the first thing that caught her eyes is the familiar tower.
"Oh shit, I think I know where we are"

"Me too, and I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing"

"Of course it is a bad thing! Now we need to be extra careful because who knows when will the freaking avengers go after our asses"

The people passing by give her weird looks because in their eyes, she's talking to herself. Sen noticed it and begins to walk, pulling her phone and put it on her ears.

"You don't need to worry Sen, I will keep you safe. I have some knowledge about space you know"

Sen sigh.

== At the Avengers Tower ==

A party was currently happening in the tower, and everybody is drunk and wasted except some avengers who refuse to drink or can't get drunk.

One of the guest that was dragged and now so drunk is none other than the Sorcerer Supreme, Dr. Stephen Strange, who may or may have not just casted a spell that resulted for a certain someone to get transported into their universe.