SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE

Sen woke up, her head was buzzing and felt like shit.
Groaning, she blinked away her dizziness and saw lights above. Looking around, she's laying in the middle of a glass prison.

"Not again" she murmur in hoarse voice.

"V?" she called out, but for the first time in years, she didn't get an answer.

It was terrifyingly silent without Venom's annoying whiny voice.
"Venom?! V?!" she called out again.

"Your symbiote won't be able to talk to you anymore Ms. Sen" on the corner came out Fury with his mighty black leather overalls and an eye patch.

Sen realized that Venom was gone, he's not inside her anymore.
"What did you do to him?!"

== Avengers Tower ==

Ding. The elevator opened.

"Tony!" Steve's booming voice called out on Tony across the room.

"Hey capsicle" Tony greeted without looking at the man.

"Where's Sen?" Steve ask, behind him is Sam who's following him. Both of them rush when they learned that Sen was not in the locked room where they leave her.

"Gone"

"What do you mean gone?!"

"Escaped?"

"Gone puff" Tony exclaimed seriously, "Fury came earlier, she picked her up"

"What?!"

"Don't look at me, ask him"

Steve followed Tony's line of sight and saw Bucky at the corner sulking and drinking. He looks like a mess, his hair looks more longer and unattended as well as his beared, his eyes are dark and redish as if there's a storm going on inside.
"Bucky?"

"I did what's needed to be done" Bucky answered, the atmosphere around him gets colder and colder.

Sam sighs and walk next to Bucky, where he saw atleast 8 empty bottles of beer, "How long have you been drinking?"

Bucky glance at him, "None of your fucking business" he grumbles making Sam put up his hands in defense.

"Bucky" Steve look sternly at Bucky, which the latter just scoffs at, "Don't tell me what to do! It's what I needed to do, she was dangerous and... and a liar..." he chockes his last words in pain.

"Well let's just say you did what you needed to do," Sam starts, "But is it the right thing to? Is it what you wanted to do?"

Bucky became silent, looking down into the bottle in his hands, "What do you know?"

"All we know is that you love her, you love her so deeply that you almost got crazy mad when she was kidnapped and gone" Steve says looking into Bucky's eyes, as if he has long been known what's inside, "And you love her so deeply, we can see that you were so happy during the days she was with you"

"It was like she was all in your mind, we were like watching an old romance movie" Sam chimes in.

"Well it's too late now" Bucky whisper.

"It will never be too late, we're the Avengers man, Fury will listen to us" Sam retort.

"Trust me buddy, Guilt and regret are both heavy burdens in our heart" Steve says giving Bucky a pat in the back before walking away with Sam to give Bucky some space to think things through.

Not long after the two goes, Wanda came rushing in with Vision behind her, "Wanda" Vision called.

Wanda manipulated her powers and throw away the beer on Bucky's hand and into the wall.
She was pissed, "She loves you, you know?"