LOST AND FOUND

"How do we know we can trust you?" Sam ask.

"You can't, but for all I know only I know where they possibly hide her"

"What's your name again sir?" Steve ask.

"Bob"

"Yes Mr. Bob, how did you know about their hiding place?"

"I followed them" he answered indifferently.

"You followed them?!" Sam exclaimed in disbelief and looking at 'Bob' suspiciously.

"Yes, I was there that night"

Sam gasped, "The man in the suit with the moon and the cape!"

"...No" 'Bob' lied.

"Mr. Bob, if that really is your first name, we know that's a lie, you're that man in that suit aren't you?" Steve and 'Bob' stare at each other without blinking.

"You can't accuse me with something you don't have a proof on"

"Okay then why are you helping us?" Sam ask,

'Bob' turn his attention to Sam, "It's none of your business"

He put the file at the table and quickly leaves.

"Should we put a tail on him?" Sam ask.

"No, we need to focus on finding Sen first" Steve grabbed the folder and the two went back to the tower.

"We got a lead" Steve announced making everyone turn on him.

"A guy sit in front of us while we're out to get coffee, he claimed that he knew a place where they can be possibly hiding Sen" Sam explained, putting the folder at the table. Inside was an address and what is the building's purpose, etc. The basic information.

"What if it's just a trap?" Natasha ask.

"Well we got nothing, we might as well check that place out" Tony declares making everyone get ready to gear up.

"Where's Bucky?"

"He already leaves to gear up after Sam explained about a possible location" Clint answered jumping down the vent.

"You're in the vent again?" Bruce frowned, and Clint receives the other's judging gazes, "What? It's warm and comfortable in there!" he defended.

Everyone was on board, flying towards the said location which is in Egypt.
Inside the aircraft was silent with tense and heavy atmosphere making almost everyone uncomfortable.
They can't help but glance at Bucky at the corner, who's the one that's making the atmosphere heavy.

"Alright gather up, let's discuss our plan" Steve called everyone like a true leader he is.
He each appointed roles and goal in this mission, no one object and started to warm up.

Steve walk up to Bucky, "Bucky, you okay?"

Bucky just nods.

"Alright, focus okay? Well be there soon, we don't want anyone to get hurt, especially you"

With a pat, Steve leave Bucky be.

They landed near the area then went out to do their own task, which is an easy thing as they all just blew up everything and everyone away.

"No holding back huh?" Sam joked through the earpiece.

They split up and enter different entrance to cover more ground, whereas Bucky is with Sam taking the front.

Sam was just jogging behind the ruthless Bucky who's killing everyone he sees, letting him do the job and release some anger.

Crack.