GETTIN' IT

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading and supporting such trash story. I apologize for not updating since to be honest my motivation to write has been a total shit. But no worries babes cause I'm back to hit this story again and share the whole story that's been on my mind.
So buckle up and hope u enjoy! xoxo

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"I'm telling you Sen—"

"Yeah yeah, calm down Venom, he won't do something bad to us, see he's even out and getting food for us" Sen says as she is now laying on Bucky's bed on his room.

It was more plain and clean than expected, full of grey and white combination.

"Tsk, he doesn't even know what to get" Venom mumbled.

There was silence, as Sen stares at the ceiling. "Hey V, what do you think happen to our apartment?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me?"

"Tsk, parasite... They might thrown our stuffs away"

"Why would they do that?!"

Sen was about to reply but the door opened and Bucky walk in, bringing a Chinese take out and a box of pizza. "Hey, how are you feeling?" he ask, "Never been better" she replied and Bucky rush into her to help her sit up.

"Is it okay if I eat here in your room?" Sen ask, "Yes of course" Bucky replied smiling softly, "So I bought some fried noodles, dumplings, and a box of pizza, all for you"

"Thank you" Sen mumbled, as she started to eat the noodles. Glancing beside her, she saw Bucky just staring at her, "Uhh, now I feel bad" she said and stopped eating, "W-what's wrong?" he ask worriedly, "You hurt somewhere?"

"No, it's just, why am I the only one eating?" she said then pout, making Bucky chuckle, "Who cares?!"

"Don't worry about me" he whispers, "Why are you being all shy now? Aren't you just sneaking and eating in the kitchen minutes ago?" he said as Sen is trying to act calm, shoving noodles on her mouth, acting innocent making Bucky laughs.

Sen finished the noodles and dumplings, Bucky passed her the box of pizza and got out to throw the trash. When he got back, he sits next the bed where Sen is sitting and munching pizza. She has been noticing the look of Bucky that he has been giving to her, she sigh, "What is it? Are you okay?" she ask him.

He bit his lip, "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he keeps mumbling, "I should have been there with you, it's my fault, I wasn't-"

"It's okay Bucky, it's not your fault" Sen whispers to him and reach to hold his hand.

Bucky shyly intertwines their hands and stare softly at each other's eyes. His eyes is full of sadness, guilt and also relief, as he give her hand a weak squeeze not wanting to accidentally hurt her with his super soldier strength.  Sen just smiles at him and squeeze his hands back in reassurance.

"Stop holding his hands while making googly eyes and lets get back to eating yeah?"

Venom was met with Sen's ignorance once again.

"What matters is I'm back and safe right now" Sen says softly at Bucky, who weakly nod and gently pull her hands towards his lips and placing a soft kiss at her knuckles.

"Ugh–" both were startled when Venom, who had enough of this bullshit infront of him, take control of Sen's whole arm and send a hard punch at Bucky's face just after he kissed her said hand.

"Aha! That's how you kiss our knuckles you lil' shit"

Venom happily exclaimed inside Sen's mind as if wanting to be praised by his host, "Right Sen, heh?"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Buck! I-I didn't—" Sen stuttered in the building stress inside her, "I didn't know w-why I did that, I'm so sorry!"

She put down the pizza in her hands at the box in her lap and also put it at the nearby table, so she can tend to Bucky who's covering up his face, groaning in pain and laying on the bed.

"Are you okay Buck?!" Sen ask him starting to get worried while also cursing Venom internally who's clearly enjoying watching poor Bucky in pain.

"Ha! I regret nothing! I actually want to do that for a very long time"

"Ugh" he groan again, trying to sit back up as Sen hold him to help and support him, "That's... that's quite a punch there love" he laugh.

Sen froze and feels her face heat up hearing the nickname.

"Love?! I see... Lemme hit him one more time"

"No" she almost yelled in frustration at the symbiote and recovered from her shock, "D-don't laugh, let me see Buck, does it hurt so much?"

She lean closer to Bucky and tried to pull away his hand that's been covering his face, "Come on, let me see"

"No, it's okay. I'm the Winter Soldier, I'm an Avenger, a punch from a girl doesn't hurt that much" he chuckled trying to hide that ut actually hurts along with a dizzy feeling. It seems that Sen's punch shook his brain.

"Oh really hm?" she hum in disbelief since she, herself knew just how much strength Venom has.

When she finally succeeded in pulling away the hand that's been blocking her view at Bucky's handsome face, they both seems like froze when they realize how close their face is.

They stare at each other's eyes, lost into each other. Bucky's right hand thats been in Sen's hand after pulling it away from his face, slowly moved to Sen's cheek and jaw, his eyes flickering down her lips, tempted to feel her lips into his.

"Sen!! Don't you dare! I told you he's planning something fishy! Oh he's really going to get it, he's not only gonna get hit—"

Venom is yelling in anger in her mind, wanting to punch the Winter Soldier once again.

"–I'm going to bite his whole head off!"

Sen groaned internally for Venom ruining the mood.

It's really looks just like a scene from a romance movie, if only without a noisy parasite and blood that's continuously running down Bucky's nose.

"Oh shit Buck you're bleeding!" Sen exclaimed, pulling Bucky out of his daze and touch the blood under his nose that looks like broken, and look at his now red fingers, "Oh yeah I am"

"Do you want me to take you at the med bay? Or maybe call someone for help? A doctor? Or or"

"Geez calm down lady, I just lightly punch him"

"No no, I'm okay" Bucky bit inside his cheeks trying to hide his pain and also a smile because on how Sen is looking absolutely cute right now worrying about him, "I'll just go at the med bay by myself, to quickly have someone to look at it, but I doubt there will be something serious, so don't worry okay?"

"But still... It's my fault so..." Sen says sounding guilty. It's actually Venom's doing but they didn't know that so...

"It's okay, I'll be fine I'm an Avenger remember? I've experienced much worse" Bucky says holding both of Sen's hand into his and pull it into his lips, then quickly put his right arm at the back of Sen's head and pull her closer, softly placing a kiss at her forehead, "So just stay here in my room and get some rest, okay?"

"Hah?!"

Venom's pissed, Sen malfunctioned, and Bucky got his pretty face patch up at the med bay.