FUNHOUSE

Sen noticed Bucky frantically running towards her, making her frown in worry and confusion.

"Buck! What happened?"

"We need to go" he announced pulling Sen up of her seat, "What? Now?"

"Yes now"

She noticed how Bucky glance around, alert and focused.

"Aww but were just about to see the exciting part!" Venom whine, completely hooked at the movie.

"What about the movie?" Sen ask, letting Bucky drag her towards the exit. His arms wrapped around her waist in a protective way.

"Forget about it, we need to go" Bucky explains at the best he can, "There's somehing wrong in here, and I'll just make it up to you, okay?"

"Ugh! Don't tell me he's running away cause he's scared of the movie" Venom continue to blabber, "This is unacceptable, I was enjoying that movie!"

"What happened?" Sen also started to get worried, but Bucky didn't answer her.
It might be selfish of him, but seeing that clown at the bathroom, his instincts are telling him danger.

He won't risk Sen even if there's not enough evidence that this place is not safe.

They leave through the exit door, expecting to see the cinema's main lobby, but froze at the colorful flashing lights of the hallway.

"Damn it" Bucky murmurs.

A series of yellow, red and blue, from lights to and into the hallway's wall and tiles. "Are we still at the cinema?" Sen blurted out, listening to the fun and childish background music that was ringging around.

"I don't think so, but we are"

"Stay close to me" Bucky hold her hand instead and began walking at the unfamiliar hallway.

"Listen to him" Sen raised a brow, "Stay close, so when something came attacking, use him as a sheild or push him at the attackers so you can run"

Sen sigh internally, rolling her eyes at the symbiote, "Sacrifices are sometimes needed" Venom laughs.

At the end of the seemingly long, colorful and empty hallway, a red door was waiting. Bucky has taken the initiative to open it slowly and peek inside, "You gotta be kidding me" he curse under his breath.

"What? What is it?" Sen wanted to see what's behind the door, Bucky pushing the door open completely.

A mirror maze.

They can see their own multiple reflection around, chills run down their spine. Sen having flashbacks of horror movies, while Bucky remembering the clown at the bathroom mirror.

"Woah" Sen gasped, Bucky tightens his grip on her hand, Sen looking at Bucky with wonder, "Stay close" he whispers, whereas Sen nod.

Bucky has taken the lead on walking around the mirrors, locating passageways. Sen was high on alert looking left and right.

They pass on one mirror that has Venom instead of her, walking and being dragged by Bucky. She flinched in surprise, and quick to glance at Bucky's who's looking the other way.

She sigh in relief. "That was close"

"Eek!" Sen flinch is surprise when he heard a hard 'thump', and Bucky holding into his forehead, "Pfft- yeah I'm not laughing, ehem" Sen looked away biting her tongue and not to laugh that was hard since Venom is laughing quite loud into her head.

Sen slip her hand away from Bucky, to grab his face with her hands, pulling the male's face down to her level and check his face for any injury, "Oh no, are you okay? You know I hate seeing your handsome face gets damage"

"I'll take that as a complement" Bucky smiles and lean in, planing on stealing a quick peck, but Venom is fast enough to lean away Sen, away to avoid the incoming kiss.

Sen can only groan internally at the wasted moment.

"You're welcome!" Venom sound quite happy and proud. 

Bucky pouts, noticing the way lean away from him.

"There's no time for this! These kind of people are usually the ones to die first on a horror movie"

"Later" Sen sternly says, which Bucky nod, "Later" he repeats sounding happy.

"Oh please no," Venom groaned, "Think and reconsider that I AM IN HERE" 

Bucky continue walking, with Sen just tailing behind. He felt the coldness of his hand, that's why he reach for the girl's hand. She, who noticed, take initiative and reach to grab the man's hand, but met with an invisible transparent wall.

She swears that thing wasn't between them before. 

Panic flash into Bucky's eyes and began banging at the transparent wall. Hitting and punching the wall with all his might.

"This is what I'm talking about"

"Damn it!" Bucky yells kicking the wall but still no scratch was made, he was breathing heavily.

"I don't wanna say this but..." Sen began, "I think we need to spilt up"

"No"

"NO"

"It's too dangerous for you to be alone" 

"People die faster when they spilt up"

"We can't"

"But don't worry, you got me! But that man got 50-50 chance of survival"

"There's no other way, since this wall looks unbreakable, and we can't stay in here..." Sen trail off, her sight caught someone standing behind Bucky.

"Oh shit there's a clown behind you!" 

Bucky turned around to see the same clown he saw at the bathroom. The same clown smiling dangerously at him.

"He~Lo~" it giggled, making Bucky backed away hitting the transparent wall behind him, staring warily and kind of afraid at the clown.

Lights flickers.

A second lack of lights, the clown became closer to where Bucky is.

"It's a ghost!"

"It's not a ghost" 

"Bucky run! You can't punch ghost!" Sen fanatically bang at the wall to have Bucky's attention who's glaring at the clown.

"I can't leave you here" 

"I'll be fine, just go!"

"No, I won't leave you" Bucky argued unmoving as the clown gets closer and closer, "Not again Sen, not again"

"Just leave him!"

Sen sigh and started running away, she navigate through the mirrors with the help of Venom's super sensitive senses, she can hear Bucky calling out for her, "Right, left... left again, right, right"

"Sen!"

"I'm okay! Let's just find each other at this maze!"

In the background, a giggle rang around sending chills on the sugar couple's spine.

"They are Tartars"

"Tar-what?"

"Tartars, their planet blew up and their kind is scattered all over the universe trying to blend in and live like normals, I have a experience with them before"

"Why are you only saying this to me only now?"

"Well, you can call it friendship, cause Tartars eats human flesh while we get the brains, we often hunt together"

"Fucking real Pennywise is on our ass"