WE MEET AGAIN

Bucky was on the shower that time. Just blankly staring at the wet plain white wall in front of him.

He didn't mind at first, but when he heard about them finally found Sen. He quickly turn off the water and rush out almost slipping, he dry off with his towel and put on the first thing he saw on his closet.

The man doesn't run more faster than he is right now, literally smashing the botton on the elevator to the med bay floor. He's anxious and his heart beats faster as he breaths heavily.

When the elevator made that ding sound, he rush out of it and saw Steve, Wanda and Sam. "Where is she?" he sounded more like demanding than asking.

"Hey hey, easy there buddy" Sam says putting his hands on Bucky's shoulders, trying to calm him down,

"Where. Is. She."

"She's inside Buck, resting" Steve calmly says, and with that, Bucky walk past them and into the med bay.

"Just let him be, he's been hurting after she went missing" Wanda said quietly.

They all just stood there and watch him form the outside, through the glass.

Bucky now walks slowly, afraid that he might cause sound that wake the laying girl that his eyes never leave after he saw her.
When he reach her side, his vision blurs, tears threatening to fall. It's been too long since he hears from her and now, she's infront of her looking so vulnerable and skinny.

"What happened? Sen..." he whispers then choke out a sob. He reach out and touch her cheeks.

He pull a stool and sit in there. He grabbed her left hand, gently kissing it then hold it with his right arm.

Steve finally decided to walk in and stand nearby, "Where?" Bucky ask, barely whispering it.

"The HYDRA facility Wanda took down, in the Arabian Desert" Steve replied.
Bucky clenched his metal arm, tightening his hold of Sen and clenching his jaw.

Steve walk up and put a hand on his shoulder, "It will be okay Bucky, Bruce says she's fine and only need some rest"

Bucky remained silent and just began stroking her hair and pecking on the back of her hand occasionally.

Steve sigh and decided to leave him alone for now.

== Avengers Tower: Time Skip ==

Bucky fell asleep on his seat, even though he wanted to stay awake and guard her, sleep take over him.
Making him unable to see Sen stir and woke up with a small groan.

"Finally! Now chop chop bitch, I'm hungry!" Venom says making Sen have a headache from how loud his voice is, "Where are we?" she ask, "The Avengers Tower, now find the kitchen"
"Do you even ever feel ashamed?"
"Fuck no"

Sen rolls her eyes and noticed a familiar man, that she wasn't able to see for the past two months, holding her hand and sleeping, his head on her bed while he sits on a stool.

She smiles softly and reach her right hand to him but Venom, "Stop whatever you're about to do and let us eat something!"

She silently groan and carefully slips her hand out of Bucky's grip, then walk off the med bay. She found the elevator and got into it, "Where's the kitchen though?" she ask no one, then a female voice answer her, "I would sent the elevator straight to where the kitchen is and alert the other about your awakening"

"No no! Please don't tell them that I wake up, I'm just gonna eat something then go back to where I just cme from" Sen says to the AI, who agrees.

The elevator dings and greeted by darkness, she walk into it and Venom help her see clearly into it.

She first opened the fridge to look for something, "Apple?"

"No that's boring, I miss tater tots!"

Sen rampage around the kitchen, "There's no tater tots here, but maybe these poptarts can do?" she pull out the box of poptarts from the cabinet, and opened it.

She began munching into it, "I didn't know these taste good" she says as Venom's agreed.

Someone cleared their throat making Sen jumped, as the lights turned on revealing a now awake Bucky, leaning on a wall, "What are you doing?" he ask, "Uhhhh..." Sen put down the tater tots and laughs nervously, "Well, I-I get hungry and I thought so..."

Bucky walks towards her, "Sorry" she says avoiding eye contact. But Bucky only pull her into a hug, which Sen returns. He buried his face on her neck and hold her tighter, "I missed you Sen, you don't know how much I–"

"Shhh, it's okay Buck, I'm here now" She whispers in his ear.
They stayed like that for a minute, "Can you please pull away now?!" Sen didn't mind him and let Bucky hug her more longer, until he pulls away, coping her cheeks into his palm, "You should be resting, come on" he says softly, as Sen nod, "But I still need more to eat"

"Can I bring food though?" Sen ask shyly making Bucky chuckle, "Of course, but please don't eat Thor's poptarts anymore"

"Oops sorry?" Sen whispers as the two laughs, "You can tell me what you want to eat and I'll get it for you" Bucky says as he leads her into the elevator, and pushing a button.

"Tater tots, chocolate, pizza, fried chicken, oh! Maybe some burger and fries too!"

"Anything would be lovely Buck" Sen replied smiling. The elevator dings and opened, "Wait, this isn't where I just came from" Sen says confused.

Bucky just hums, "I'm taking you to my room, it's more comfortable there"

"Sen get away from this man right now! He's about to do something didn't he?!"