BONDING WITH THE SUGAR BABY

The meeting went smoothly since they didn't ask anything pressuring to Sen and also she felt safe since she got Wanda and Bucky as her backing, and also Venom.

After that, Wanda borrowed Sen from Bucky who's not happy about it but Steve and Sam pull Bucky into the training room.

Wanda excitedly lead Sen into the kitchen where they were greeted by Vision who's placing all sorts of food on the table.

"Looks delicious"

Wanda lead her to one of the chairs, "I have brought our taste tester"

"Wonderful, come miss Sen, take a taste on what Wanda and I have been practicing on cooking" Vision says, "Sen is okay and thank you for the food I guess" Sen smiled.

"Hmm I like him, maybe it's not a bad idea moving here..."

"When did both of you able to cook this much? Didn't we just get off the meeting?" Sen ask,

"...Let's move here, chomp the heads of the ones we didn't like and let those we like stay with us here, of course we should begin with Tinman cause he's the owner..."

"We prepared them this morning, do not worry Sen because I assure you that all this are safe, nutritious and zero posion" Vision smiled innocently, "We forgot that there's a meeting and cook a bunch of new recipes we found" Wanda explained, "So they might not be hot at this time"

"...and then we can claim this tower as ours which is much better place than we've been for a couple of years..."

"No it's fine, I'll eat all sorts of food since I'm always hungry, I even eat cold spaghetti straight out of the refrigerator"

"...then we don't have to worry about money anymore and we will rule the world as the new avengers and everybody will love us..."

Venom continues to mumble into Sen's mind while she typically ignores him though Wanda listens.

"...we'll be like the Lethal Protectors! I like how that sounds"

The taste testing has begun and Vision is surprised to see that Sen was able to eat every single dish they cooked without a single tiny leftover.

"Tasty tasty, but brains are better"

"Amazing, you were able to consume food that was more than average human can handle" Vision says staring at Sen who let out a loud blurp, "Oppss excuse me" she says embarrased.

"Let's keep Vision, he can cook for us, and Wanda too of course cause I like her"

Wanda bit her lip to hide her growing smile.

After that, Sen was able to run away when it was just time to wash the mountain of dishes and bump into Bucky on the way, who's very sweaty and looking hot.

Sen stopped walking and took her time to stare at Bucky.

"Like what you see?" Bucky smirks.

"Eww no."

"Sure definitely I do" Sen smirks back, wiggling her brows making Bucky taken back and blush.

"I see" Bucky smirk playfully and walk closer to Sen and lean forward with she also do until their noses almost touched.

"You should probably take a shower first, you stink!" Sen giggled then lean back, "Fine" Bucky rolled his eyes still smilling, "But after that, you better get ready"

Sen gasp dramatically, "What are planning on doing to me?"

"You'll know later" Bucky smirk mischievously at her.

"Don't worry Sen, I'll protect you!"

"Get a room!" Clint's voice rang through the vents.

==Avengers Tower: Bucky's Room: Evening==

"A movie?" Sen ask dumbfounded,

"Yeah, we're gonna watch a movie" Bucky replied smiling sweetly and genuinely excited at the thought, "Why you don't want to?" he ask with a puppy dog eye.

"What? No, of course I love to" Sen answered immediately, "I just didn't expect it to be... this..." she murmur.

"Why? What do you have in mind?" he ask.

"You know..."

Bucky looked at her confused, "I know?.. what?"

"What a dumb"

"Pff–you're so cute and innocent" Sen laughs, "Nevermind, let's just watch"

Bucky thinks hard, and when he realizes, he got an 'o' expression then smirk playfully, "Well if you want to, why not?"

"Too bad I changed my mind" smirk back with a sassy look.

"Well I guess all I need is to change your mind again" Bucky puts down the remote somewhere and snakes his arm around Sen's shoulder, lean forward and pulling her close.

Sen just hums, smirking back.

"This is not happening" Venon gasped stunned by the sudden change of course. He was really excited to watch a movie and eat junkfoods to be honest, but now, a nightmare is about to happen.

They were about to kiss but startled when they heard a knock coming from the door. They both look at the doors direction, with Bucky who has a pissed expression and Sen who's about to laugh at Venom who sigh in relief.

Bucky looks back at Sen, "Let's just ignore that shall we?"

But the knocking became loudly and the voice of Tony was heard, "FBI open up!", and also the faint voice of Steve that seems like warning Tony.

Bucky groans in defeat and stand up from the couch and to the door. The moment he opens it, Tony completely pushes the door, almost hitting Bucky's face. And one by one, the Avengers came in, "We came to join, hope you guys don't mind" Sam says happily.

"We do mind" Bucky says crossing his arms, "Yeah but the decision is on your girl dude" Rhodes says.

Everyone looks at Sen who's suppressing her smile. She have noticed that they each bring a bunch of food in their hands and arms, "We came with bargaining... foods" Natasha smiled.

"I totally approve!"

"I approve" Sen nods while smiling, making the Avengers smile in victory while Bucky pouts, "You guys can't do this" he says, "You guys can't bargain her with food, that's my thing"

"Tough up sugar daddy, it'll be a fun night" Tony says, "Slumber partyyy!"