THAT TALK

Sen has been anxious and panicking while sitting on a couch back to her apartment, that even Venom can't help but to start getting pissed on her.

"Shut up bitch"

"I'm not even saying anything"

"I can feel your panicing state Sen, stop worrying, they got nothing on us, I'll protect you"

"This is driving me crazy" Sen sigh, "We're doomed V, I can feel it, Peter will surely tell this on Tony and Avengers will now have their eyes on us"

Sen stood up, and stride to the bedroom and to her closet, she then pull out a bag and began packing up some of her clothes. "What are you doing?" Venom ask unsure, "Just in case V" she whispers.

Venom kept quiet after that, since he can feel the chaotic emotion of Sen. After she safely hidden that bag at the back of her closet, she took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

The sound of the front door being opened alerted her, and she knew that Bucky got home earlier from his mission. She sigh and walk out of their bed room and greeted the exhausted looking Bucky with a sweet smile, "Rough time?"

Bucky nods and drags hus feet towards Sen who's still standing at the bedroom's door frame, once he reaches her, he slumped his body and let himself be embrace in Sen's skinny arms, pulling her closer through his arms around her waist, "All I wanna do now is sleep in your warm and comfortable arms"

"Then let's do that" Sen whispers softly as the two made their way through the bed. Bucky lay his head on Sen's arm and let himself be the small spoon, feeling safe away from harm of the past and nightmares.

The two drift to sleep, with one feeling safe and sound, while the other feeling unsure and dread for thinking this might be their last night together in peace, still not want to let go but might be needed soon.

== The Next Day ==

"Morning" Sen greeted the newly woken up Bucky who still had his bed hair, and was enchanted by the aroma of Sen's cooking, "Good morning love" he groggily smiled, "What's breakfast?"

"Eggs, bacon and some pancakes" Sen answered flipping the pancake.

Bucky hums, "Sounds delicious"

They ate peacefully then they lounge on the living room watching some anime that Sen introduced on old man Bucky. Though Sen's mind was drifting away and thinking deeply, which didn't go unnoticed by Bucky.

He frowns and pause the tv, then looked at Sen, "Sen?" he called out worriedly, but she didn't answer. Bucky reach out and hold her hand, making her snapped out of her daze. She saw that the anime they've been watching has paused and Bucky was staring at her, "Something wrong?" he ask.

"No" she quickly forced a smile to somehow reassure him, but it didn't work, "Come on tell me" Bucky gently squeeze her hand.

Sen looked away and became silent for a second. "Go on Sen, don't be a pussy", she just sigh at the symbiote's demeanor, "It'll be alright since I can just beat him to death if he do anything funny", he sure has a uniqe way of comforting her.

"Buck" she silently called out, flipping her hand so she can intertwine his and her hands together, "I don't see why this is necessary but I'll let it pass today"

"Yeah? I'm here" Bucky says softly as he can, Sen took an deep breath, "Aren't we going to fast on our relationship?" she finally said it.
'If there's a possibility that this relationship won't work anymore, I want it to be less painful for him as possible' she thought staring at Bucky's mesmerizing eyes.

There was no response from Bucky since he was taken back by the sudden question, "A-aren't we doing okay? I thought it was okay since you look happy and we're both content and want this" he said sounding confuse, "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No," she quickly replied, "You're not making me uncomfortable-"
"He do, to me", "It's just, I've been thinking about it lately-"

Bucky gasped and sit straighter, feeling his heart suddenly hurt as if there's something clutching it, "Are...are you going to break up with me?"

"I-t's not like that" Sen sigh, "Think about it Buck, we've only been met through chats then met each other face to face for a day and after that, I've been gone for months a-and—"

"Shh" Bucky cut her off, "I get it"

"You do?"

Bucky nod, "I had my doubts too, but I thought... it's worth a shot, you're worth a shot that I'm willing to take"

"You don't even fully knew me thought, what if when you learn who am I really, you don't want me anymore then" Sen reasoned, but Bucky just chuckled, "I doubt it, and there's a plenty of time for us to get to know each other and no matter what, we'll get through anything together"

"Promise?" Sen whispers, "Promise" Bucky smiles, "Booo promises are meant to be broken" Venom whines making Sen chuckle sadly, while Bucky pull her into his chest, wrapping his arms around her.

== Avengers Tower ==

"What's up?" Bucky walk in, looking like he's in a bad mood.

Bucky and Sen are continuing their anime session while eating sweets after their talk, when Bucky got a call from Sam informing him about an emergency meeting in 20 minutes. Though he didn't want to go, he was told he was needed and can't miss this.

"Why don't you take a seat Bucky?" Steve sternly says, making him sigh as he saw the serious look in Steve's face, he knew this is a serious matter.

He took a seat at the only vacant in the table, which is at the end.

"So, who wants to start?" Steve ask and Tony quickly stood up and excitedly volunteered.

The room got dark and a projection of  a PowerPoint presentation lit up.

Dating Ideas for the Sugar Couple: Bucky and Sen's way to happy ever after