KNIGHT

"You know the drill V" Sen began, "Lay low and do not cause trouble"

"But I am hungry!"  Venom whines, "It's been so long since I have eaten brains, chocolates are barely solving my hunger!"

"Well now Avengers surely got on our ass, we can't further gain attention" Sen reason, "Besides, we need a job"

"Again?"

"Yes or else you won't be able to eat anymore chocolates and tater tots"

Knock knock.

Sen froze turning her attention to the door. Frowning, she wondered who could have knock on her door. With years on being on the run, it's a common feeling of being cautious when someone suddenly knocks on your door.
Unless...

"Did you call and ordered take outs again without me knowing?"

"Don't look at me! It's not me, I swear I am innocent" Venom was quick to defend.

"Hm, that's what guilty people always says"

Sen peek through the peeking hole and saw an unknown man yet looks familiar, she gasped, "Is this the guy from Star Wars? Wait, I forgot his name..."

"Open the door so I can eat him"

Sen opened the door and faked a smile, "Yes? Hello"

"Hello neighbor!" He greeted obviously nervous that even Sen can see it, "We are neighbors since I live right in front, yes" he even explains with his British accent.

"I see..." Sen tried not to laugh at the awkwardness of the guy, as she found it cute.

"..."

"..."

"I-I'm Steven Grant by the way, and I work at the gift shop"

Sen grinned thinking that this guy seems nice.

"Don't be fooled by our dinner"

"I'm Sen" she offered a handshake, "...currently jobless haha" she nervously laugh.

"Let's eat him"

"Oh, we have a job opening at the museum... gift shop... only if you want though"

"That would be great, I'll check it out maybe tomorrow"

"Great"

"Great..."

"Invite him inside so I can jump on him, come on Sen, no one will know..."

"Okay... I guess I'll... go..." Steven further stutter.

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye, Goodnight Steven"

"Right right, goodnight"

Sen finally closes the door before Venom could even have a chance to bite off her neighbor's head.

"Seeeennnnn" Venom whines more further.

"Venom no! Patience okay? This is for our safety, we can't risk it"

Sen pulls open the refrigerator and look for a possible food to ease her parasites hunger.
"We need to lay low, maybe for atleast 2 months?.."

"Two months?! Sen I think your organs are long be gone when I won't be able to eat enough for a week!"

Sen frowns at her pitiful refrigerator with nothing but a box of chocolate milk, rotten apple and 3 pieces of eggs. "Look, we can eat two eggs this night to come by"