THE EVENTFUL FOOD TRIP

Days have passed and the two did nothing but to call and talk to each other everyday, whenever they have a free time to the point that Venom is being jealous for attention and became more annoying. So Sen promised him a food trip with the money Buck has sent her.

"I kind of felt bad now, it's like robbing someone's money" Sen says with phone over her ears to avoid being looked like crazy, "Don't be, he's giving it willingly even if we don't ask. Hey, I'm smelling some hotdogs! Buy me! Buy me!"

"Hold on" she said then pay for the burgers and fries she bought on one of the stalls. The symbiotic duo is currently on a food fair and Sen just brought so much food at this point.

She walks on the next stall Venom wants, which is a hotdog stand, "Hmm, get the super combo one!"

"Just a regular please" she smiles at the vendor, who smiles backa and started making her order, "What the fu—"

"Here's your order, thank you" Sen pays for it and walk away looking for a table she can settle in, "We've bought too much Venom, let's finish this all first before buying more"

She find one on a far end table, under a tree. Setting down the food she bought, she began eating starting on the barbecue.

Her phone buzzed and saw that Buck has a message

Buck: Hey, I hope your having a good time! Be careful and have fun!

She smiles and continue eating, she wants to reply on him but she knew that once she did, it will be non stop.

Her other hand, controlled by Venom, reach and grab a fried chicken on the bucket. Sen took a bite on it and started munching.

Then she noticed a crowd starting to gather near the big stage she can view from her place. "Ladies and Gentlemen, The Avengers!" the announcer said as the crowd became wild.

There she saw for the first time in real life the Avengers in flesh, complete with their uniform, except for Tony or Iron Man who wears a suit. They smile and wave to the cheering crowd.

"Look at them V, they'll smiling now without knowing that a purple bitch is coming for their asses" Sen says looking at the avengers then taking a handful of fries in her mouth.

"They'll weaks, I'll just chomp down that titans head, I wonder what does a titan brain taste like"

"Holy smokes, that's so much junk food young lady" Sen look up to see an old man, who took a sit infront of her, "Stan Lee?" She ask shocked, making the old man stare at her and smile, "You  seem to know me, you must be not from here aye?" he ask, grabbing the box with egg and bacon sandwiches, and started eating it.

"H-how do you know?" she ask intrigued but Venom, not so much, "Did he just eat our sandwich?!"

He just smiles at Sen, "Wow, this sandwich is good" he says, "I don't care who he is, I'll eat his head for eating our food!"

"Calm down Venom!" she whispers at the symbiote who's throwing a tantrum.

"Hey sir—" Sen was about to ask something but there was a sudden explosion near the stage, she and the old man take cover under the table.

There were screams and everyone is running away from tge scene. She and Stan take a look and saw people dressed all in black with high-tech weapons. The Avengers were already fighting them and trying to keep them at bay for the civilians to run.

"Bad guys!" Venom exclaimed excitedly. "Venom no! There's too much people!"

"Mr. Stan! We need to run!" Sen yelled, looking back below the table to see that Stan was not there, "Hey! What are you—" she hears Stan's voice and saw that he's being held and dragged by those men behind a tent.

"Shit" she cursed then run towards where Stan. She stopped behind the tend and took a peek, "We have the Creator" one of the armed man says.

"Hey! Why don't you pick someone your own size?" Sen came out, "That's the most cliche thing I've ever heard"  Venom commented. She glance around, making sure there is no other possible witnesses and cameras, "Mask on" she says, then black slimy substance surrounds her body, transforming into Venom, "Finally"

The 4 bad guys and Stan stared at Venom with wide eyes, then one of then shoot a small electric blast that were too weak to have an effect on him.

Venom clawed the guy then push him hard on the wall, with quick reflexes, he grabbed the second one then bite off his head before he even raise his gun.
Then the next one who's firing his gun at him, was thrown on the ground and stomped on by Venom.

It was a blur, then there's only one left. The one that was holding Stan. Venom smiled wickedly, taking a step forward to the man, but then, a high pitch noice was made from the man's weapon causing pain through the symbiotic duo.
Venom and Sen both scream in pain, flickering into one another. That's when Stan stumped on the man's foot causing a distraction, and Venom was able to gain back his composure, shooting his tendril towards the man and pinning him into the wall.

"That hurts!" He yelled then grabbing the man's head, "Venom no! Stop!" Sen's voice rang into Venom's, "This is what he deserves"

And with that, Venom grips into the man's head tightly until it pops like a pimple. "Venom what the hell?!" Sen exclaimed, only receiving a scoff from Venom.

Venom then shrinks back inside Sen, who's glancing at the bloody murder scene, then on Stan who just stood there. She clears her throat and act casual, "You see, I have a parasite"